PDA

View Full Version : MAS: MAPA/MOU

squak7700
2nd Oct 2000, 06:33
What's happening in MAS?Looks like all the pilots are very silent about the recently concluded MOU.What's the general opinion about the deal?The recent circular from Capt P****** Singh is stirring up some vocal opinions about the deal.After reading it and having stated what i believe in my few postings in pprune earlier i fully support what he's got to say.A few of the guys that i spoke to also agree to his circular and have in fact send in their support to P******.Why is the EXCO now all quiet about the EGM they supposed to hold.I believe there will be plenty of opposition voiced to signing off items in the MOU without the consent of the majority.And just imagine signing an MOU of just under 4% pay increment that will last for the next five years.Looks like five miserable years of peanuts again.Come on EXCO you can do better than that.

kurmitola
7th Oct 2000, 07:34
Well Boys..They ( the Exco ) are calling for a gathering to explain the recent deal. But whether you guys like it or not its another story cos' it was signed and stamped. Next time give a free hand to the likes of Salem and Gang lah and see what happens again. Those whom had left were crying by bucketfull. And Par###h S ? But why ? I thought you are the 744 rep what ....and those people at the helm of the council are your " boys " when they used to fly with you on the 747s. They have either betrayed you or you are one lousy Fleet rep. Thank God I dont have to do a SYD 3-man crew with you anymore...just try to make some adjustments of flying 50 hours more in a year.

squak7700
7th Oct 2000, 11:14
P****** may not be well liked on the 747,but the letter that he posted to all pilots have some valid points.He may be the 747 rep in MAPA but apparently only a few in the ELITE at exco knew about the "giveaway" when signing the MOU.Some of the exco themselves didn't know the final package until after the signing.So now we have a FATHER in the exco that thinks he knows best for the pilots,not requiring the general consensus.After all this fiasco with the EXCO,the MAS management now looks more credible.

milleniumdinosaur
7th Oct 2000, 13:22
The Pygmy is alive and now drives a Mercedes sports.
MAPA ...... same story year in year out.

MAS pilots ..... the most naive bunch of retards in civil aviation.

MAS management ...... winners again.