PDA

View Full Version : Flybe mentored at Waterford

acepilotmurdock
19th May 2008, 18:38
Hi all, I am just trying to get some feedback with regards to the scheme at Waterford with flybe. How many people have been accepted through the Flybe interview, as I was told that flybe were offering 18 places, and know of one person who has said that he has been accepted.
This is leaving me at a bit of an end as my assesment isn't until June, and then if successful an interview later in June. The assesment is costing enough and the travel as well. Anyone else been accepted? Good luck to anyone else going as well. :ok:

2kewl4skewl
19th May 2008, 19:39
I got accepted last week following an interview with flybe and I know of one other guy who got accepted too. Both starting on June course. I was told they offered places to 7 people this time around and they will be doing they same thing again (flybe interviews etc) in June/July for the next batch (August course). Hope this helps.

acepilotmurdock
19th May 2008, 19:47
Congrats matey well, and thanks for the info. :ok:

cmullan299
22nd May 2008, 17:17
Hi i found out last friday that i got accepted onto the June course also. Has anyone been given a date to go down? I have just started getting my visa application in order. I have a feeling it is going to be tight to get it all sorted for 16th June.

corsair
23rd May 2008, 08:29
I have just started getting my visa application in order.

Wow, do the Northern Irish now need a visa to study in the Republic of Ireland. They're really clamping down on illegal immigration these days!:);)

cmullan299
23rd May 2008, 09:06
lol no its not that bad, the first 14 weeks of the course are in florida which starts on 20th June i think so its a bit of a rush to get everything sorted