PDA

View Full Version : Question for VS Cabin Crew

jamier
19th May 2008, 11:21
Hi there,

Im hoping to travel to LAX from LHR then JFK back to LHR in October.

Im going to be travelling Upper class and im only a young lad (19) What kind of service can be expected? Ive read on the VS website and read reviews of the service but from what it says on the VS website and what ive read on the reviews it seems as though the service isnt as good as is advertised?

This will also be my first time travelling anything except economy.

Thanks for any replies,

Jamie Robson

I Just Want To Fly
19th May 2008, 12:15
I work for VS and have flown Business with many of the world leading airlines, and our product is different, but still very good. The Suite is great, nice plump full size pillows and a duvet, AVOD IFE. Service is professional but fairly casual, nothing stuffy or serious.

In terms of catering, you get a nice glass of bubbly when you get on, after take off - drinks and nibbles, then a choice of three starters including a soup of the day, three main meal options, and then two deserts and cheese. It is a Freedom service meaning you can order your food, and have it served to you at any time during the flight. There are also mid flight snacks, salads, sandwiches, then usually a full afternoon tea. You can eat and eat and eat your way accross the atlantic.

We no longer have our In Flight Beauty Therapists, which is a shame, but you can have a treatment before you leave LHR at the Club House, and again when you arrive back into LHR at Revivals.

Also, take advantage of the free limo service, it's the only way to travel!

jamier
19th May 2008, 14:57
Hi, thanks for the reply.

Just a few more questions.

Ive got a ticket price for upper class thats really really cheap so i dont get the chauffer driven car (getting bmi flight to LHR from MME) but do i get everything else or is lounge access etc restricted?

Thanks

Jamie

BillS
19th May 2008, 18:05
The only thing you miss with the cheap flight is the car.
Plenty of info. on VS available on V-Flyer.com.