PDA

View Full Version : Bristol Rugby Charters

ltua330
18th May 2008, 12:46
Hi

I have seen a list for Rugby charters in Cardiff 24th May,does anyone have a list for Bristol?There are only 4 French charters on the list for Cardiff so i presume all the others will be going into Bristol.
Cheers

Martin

BRS_flyer
18th May 2008, 13:38
Hi Martin, Welcome to PPRUNE.

If you go to http://apron.bristolairport.com/

you are able to download the airports flight shedules (mayflys) by clicking on the left hand pannel. You will need to pick out the unusual flights, but just scanning it there seem to be a number of aditional arrivals from both Ireland and France.

Hope that helps

caaardiff
18th May 2008, 20:16
As usual, the French were last to try and get into CWL. CWL has filled up, mainly with large jets (737s/757s/A300/A330 and more)
Parking is tight, very tight it seems! With about 20 extra departures Sat evening.
Some a/c are coming in, dropping off, then positioning out to other airports for the day, to come back later and pickup again.
There are also quite a few BRS charters as there are still requests coming in.

Standard Noise
19th May 2008, 09:11
We've been told by the airport authority to expect 100 extra movements on Saturday. That doesn't include Helo shuttles to and from Tremorfa for those with more money than sesne.

Thankfully, I'll be at home with a beer pretending to be a Munsterman for the day.

Quality14F
21st May 2008, 07:07
Hi BRSFlyer,

Was pointed in your direction for information about this comming weekends charter in to BRS for the Rugby in Cardiff. I have tried to gain access through the link posted on your message, however this odes not seem to be working, is there anyother way of gleaning this information.

Am a midlands based spotter visiting your area to see what deleights Bristol and Cardiff have to offer this weekend.

Any help greatly appreciated

Andy

BRS_flyer
22nd May 2008, 14:46
Apron website can be unreliable!! Sorry. PM me your e-mail and I will send one over if you want or you can apparantly buy special ones with the extra Heineken Cup flights highlighted from the airport Info desk. They are doing a charity thing by selling them for £2.