PDA

View Full Version : Missing Log Book can anyone help !!

Flyer2008
17th May 2008, 12:17
Guys,

I'm trying to locate the whereabouts of over 8 years of now MISSING US Logbooks of Cessna 421C G-GILT.

We have tried the previous maintenance organisations in the UK who have maintained the a/c but still without joy.

Maybe one of you out there used to fly the thing and may be able to help.

I'm getting desperate to locate them.

Can anyone shed any light onto my problem

17th May 2008, 16:37
Try Eastern Air Executive at Sturgate. They used to maintain it when it was G-BMZC and from recollection from when I worked there are a number of logbooks held there for various aircraft. Might have them. From memory there was a little bit of a barney and the aircraft maintenance was moved to Oxford.

BR,

HS125
17th May 2008, 20:33
Check your PMs

Flyer2008
18th May 2008, 16:09

Yeah tried that. Thats where i went the other day and thats when we realised that the logs are missing.

Eastern Air's Tech Records department were not really of any use other than the woman there shrugged her shoulders and said what we have is all we have and couldnt offer any help or further assitance.

back to the drawing board !!!

This is now the 2nd 421C I have missing logs for. Got a lost one on G-CSNA too i'm trying to locate !!

READY MESSAGE
23rd May 2008, 14:58
Try the Czech Republic for G-CSNA paperwork, seemed to spend a lot of time out there on maintenance....

Flyer2008
23rd May 2008, 21:26
Readymessage,

Thanks about the heads up on G-CSNA and the Czech thing. Got it all sorted out now anyway thanks so the missing log is no longer an issue to us.

Issue we had is now resolved.