PDA

View Full Version : request of info about tnt pilots

matteonair
16th May 2008, 19:56
Hi men I'm a new writer here!!..I'm also a pilot...
Probably there's some tnt pilots and can you give any info about the selection for new pilots on Bae146, how are the assesments, a little descrition of the working day...I'm not a belgiam this could be a problem to join the company or they don't care too much? And have I to pay for the tr? I hope no...

matteonair
20th May 2008, 14:47
Come on guys give me a little help...I accept every information and suggestions...thanks

earlyNFF
24th May 2008, 12:10
go to ....tntairways/dot/com, lot of info there

CR2
24th May 2008, 19:25
Use the search function here on PPRuNe. TNT has been covered ad nauseum and with a click or two, you can read all about it too.

FAStoat
31st May 2008, 16:36
Since you are Italian,you should try MISTRALAIR,which is a subsidiary operating the same 146s,but I Registered.They hire contract Pilots,and would probably like a national with good English.PM me about the TNT mainline if you like,since the guys are monitored so this thread is watched.Hence no answers for you-also I have tried Search as suggested by the Mod,but got nowhere,since it must be old stuff now.Good Luck!!!!

JW411
31st May 2008, 19:12
"the guys are monitored"

Do give me a break; you don't really believe that do you? It might also be useful to make it clear that you left TNT some years ago. A lot has changed since then.

FAStoat
1st Jun 2008, 10:29
Does that mean "They were in the past",as we suspected,and they are not now???I think you answered that yourself.Its funny how deliberately laid comments always got a resounding Delta Hotel!!!!!!!