PDA

View Full Version : Is KaptinM a few straws short of a bale?

titan
1st Sep 2000, 05:19
Why not? If KaptinM can post such a stupid topic then it is only fair and reasonable that we all can.

M, it is not very pleasant, is it, when you are the one being persecuted? I have told you so many times, you only demean yourself by launching a sustained attack on the person instead of the subject.

If you still work for SIA, then you should consider the areas where this topic you posted against Gladiator can lead. By broaching the subject of the mental stability of pilots you have opened up a very sensitive wound in the upper echelons of SIA management. There is plenty more material lying down that path and it gets a whole bunch better than TT's.

BRACE BRACE BRACE

Farside
1st Sep 2000, 05:27
Titan All the six persons (Me included) who visit and read this boring topic are trembling in their boots. Can't you just get a point accross without making stupid threats.

Kaptin M
1st Sep 2000, 07:44
Titan, you at least made me laugh at your attempted hitback.

YOU have told ME..ha ha ha..what self perceived experience do you believe you possess, that would compel me to take any notice of your advice - but continue all the same, I'm willing to listen. As the old adage goes, "From the mouths of babes and fools..."

Please let me tell you - in all honesty - seeing the analysis of that Fedex attempted hijack, and the description of F/E Auburn Calloway's personality, caused me to draw a startlingly similar parallel between him, and your friend Gladiator.

Get the video, and watch it yourself - with an open mind. Had Gladiator posted, within reason, his [albeit bad] experiences with SQ, it could have been considered normal behaviour. However SIA has become an absolute obsession with him, and he is firmly convinced that he will do them irreparable damage.

Have you noticed ANYONE else posting against present or past employers, with the volume and intensity of Glad?

My concern is, to what lengths will he resort, to realise his aspirations?

ironbutt57
3rd Sep 2000, 17:45
"Kaptin M" if you had indeed read the book about Mr Calloway and his adventures at Fedex, you would see no parallels at all...Gladiator terminated his services because SQ was in violation of their respective contract...Calloway was afraid (paranoid)of termination because of he falied to report to Fedex his termination from Flying Tigers (now merged with Fedex) would come to light, and also his falsification of his Navy flying records..Glad, on the other hand voluntarily left SQ "jumped his bond" as you put it...you're comparing apples to oranges here, people like you often do...your lashings out regarding security risks proves beyond a doubt to any rational reader of this forum, that you, like your mates at SQ are unable to cope with the truth, therefore you have this undying need to divert attention elsewhere..I surely hope I'm not a passenger on an aircraft you are flying if indeed you really are a pilot, as your completely ridiculous poorly researched posts seem to indicate that you yourself are quite irrational...take some of your own medicine Kaptin...it's good for diahrreah, available at most chemists..."a few straws short of a bale" is indeed a generous assesment of Kaptin M.

titan
3rd Sep 2000, 18:06
KaptinM:
I am quite familiar with the Fedex video, and therefore stand by what I have said. The paranoid one here is not Gladiator, but SIA. There is really nothing that unusual about SIA exhibiting this behaviour as it is a-typical of any authoritarian system. Symptoms of paranoia include an inability to accept criticism and a removal from reality.

Ironbutt:
Yes you are correct, I am known for my generosity.

Farside:
Come on now, don't be shy; whats with the big apology and what exactly happened in ANC?

[This message has been edited by titan (edited 03 September 2000).]

Gladiator
4th Sep 2000, 00:31
Yeh, what happened in ANC? This time let us know early if it is going to be a joke, as it was last time regarding HKG.

John Barnes
4th Sep 2000, 11:18
I don't know what happened in ANC but I know you still have a problem with your logbook Gladiator!

Gladiator
5th Sep 2000, 00:19
Here we go again another challenger. The log book saga/crap again. John Barnes has a claim. Simple John, as before:

1) Date
2) Aircraft number

What do you have to hide? Put up or shut up.

Farside
5th Sep 2000, 05:30
Hello Gladiator, sorry I can't help myself but I have to bring this up again and now for the fourth time. Following is a paragraph out of one of your earlier ramblings"

"As an example reference is made to times when SIA Captains (not all of them, but majority) are suppose to be present in the cockpit when in fact they may be sleep where they are not suppose to be. In the interest of safety please be more serious and professional. Just because the cockpit door is closed does not mean you have the right to cheat the public of the safety they assume the carrier will provide."

Again my question with a simple answer.
Are you now stating that the majority of the SIA Captains are unprofessional and are cheating the public on safety matters.

This has nothing to do with your personal flying records, or sectors in or out of HKG, this has to do with a statement on a public forum in which you slander the majority of the crews in SIA, so Gladiator just give us an answer on this very simple question. Yes or No.

titan
5th Sep 2000, 16:18
"I can't help myself" .......... so
FARSIDE!!!!!!
ARE YOU ILLITERATE?
WHY THE APOLOGY AND WHAT HAPPENED IN ANC?

Gladiator
6th Sep 2000, 00:21
Slander. Why not get together with the SIA pilots and take legal action. You can use SIA's lawyers since they are familiar with the case.

I would love to go for another round. Come on what do you say, let us open the files again. Last time we did not make it to trial, this time I want some court room experience with a jury.

Anytime Farside, I brought chapters out of SIA documents, Singapore ANO, etc, you and your gang only brought talk.

I am ready. Loser pays legal costs for the other side in slander cases, plus plus. All the publicity will make me more money. I am waiting.

Alfredo_Garcia
6th Sep 2000, 03:19
Farside,

Gladiator has simply stated what is common knowledge; that some SIA Captains took/take illegal rest when, in fact, they should have been in the left-hand seat.

Under the circumstances that he has described, it is not allowed for and any form of illegal practice on the flight deck should be frowned upon by us all, including yourself.

The HKG incident that you described, involving Gladiator, was clearly an attempt to discredit him yet you have failed to answer any of the questions put to you regarding when and with whom the incident took place. If the story was genuine, then please furnish the required facts to substantiate it, otherwise your credibility is damaged.

Nothing that Gladiator has posted is either untrue or fabricated, there were plenty of us there to witness the incidents. The manner with which they are described may cause some people to react in a retaliatory manner, but the substance of the postings are genuine.

Farside
6th Sep 2000, 05:26
Hello Gladiator, sorry I can't help myself but I have to bring this up again and now for the FIFTH time. Following is a paragraph out of one of your earlier ramblings"
"As an example reference is made to times when SIA Captains (not all of them, but majority) are suppose to be present in the cockpit when in fact they may be sleep where they are not suppose to be. In the interest of safety please be more serious and professional. Just because the cockpit door is closed does not mean you have the right to cheat the public of the safety they assume the carrier will provide."

Again my question with a simple answer.
Are you now stating that the majority of the SIA Captains are unprofessional and are cheating the public on safety matters.

You still didn't answer the question, we are not talking about a court, we like to hear it from you Gladiator , ARE WE UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARE WE CHEATING THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY MATTERS (YOUR WORDS!)

Gladiator
6th Sep 2000, 06:02
Your post Farside, "(YOUR WORDS)". The answer you seek has always been there. Read the post by Garcia carefuly and quit while you are behind.

Farside
6th Sep 2000, 09:32
Gladiator you should be a lawyer, always circling the straight question, come on be a man and give the answer we are waiting for!!!

ARE WE UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARE WE CHEATING THE PUBLIC ON SAFETY MATTERS (YOUR WORDS!)

Only a simple conformation on what you stated earlier in your posting about the majority of SIA Captains. It is not difficult just confirm what you wrote before.

Have a nice day!

Gladiator
6th Sep 2000, 10:37
I have zero interest in your games Farside.

You act thick by asking me to confirm my own post. You claim to be an expat but your logic shows signs of being Singaporean (no lateral thinking).

You act like Singapore taxi drivers (the very ones I refered to during the fleet meeting. You do remember the fleet meeting). Tell them to take the next left and they would stop at the next left turn and say, "left here?", unless they heard the word 'Yes' they would be lost and confused.

Are you a pilot Farside? I suspect a non-pilot or a former flight engineer due to your lack of knowledge in the information presented. Do you understand these claims made by myself and former SIA pilots? Do you understand that SIA cabin crew are witness to these claims?

[This message has been edited by Gladiator (edited 06 September 2000).]

ironbutt57
6th Sep 2000, 11:32
appears "farside" has the farside, and his backside confused with each other..hence the actual location of his head...

:) :) :)

Farside
6th Sep 2000, 13:02
SOP for Gladiator Insult and screaming, I am sure now you are a frustrated lawyer. You still are avoiding answering the question in straight foreward language. As I said before, I am not interested in witnesses, or legal threats, just your words. But I know it's a waste of time.

Have a nice day

PS do you ever sleep, it seems you are 24 hrs a day in front of PPRUNE. Get a life!!

Kaptin M
6th Sep 2000, 16:13
Gladiator, with SO many "claims", and SO many witnesses, and you full of b....... bravado, it has all amounted to anonymous names slinging UNFOUNDED rumours on PPRuNe.

If you were even half the character you pretend to be here, you would have lodged at least one of these so called incidents with an authority that would have followed through - but my guess is THAT'S where your veracity would have been tested. And we're all aware that you never let things go that far.

So be a man, at least answer Farside's question. What's it matter if he's "a non-pilot or a former flight engineer" [that was your misquote, btw]. Here it is again, to refresh your short term memory:

"Are you now stating that the majority of the SIA Captains are unprofessional and are cheating the public on safety matters."

titan
6th Sep 2000, 17:31
FARSIDE!!!!!!
WHY ARE YOU SO FRIGHTENED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION?
WHY THE APOLOGY AND WHAT HAPPENED IN ANC?

Farside
7th Sep 2000, 02:35
Titan , NOYFB

By for now

titan
7th Sep 2000, 12:35
Sorry Mr Farside, but I beg to differ. It would seem that if you had to apologise publicly on Pprune regarding your actions, then it was your actions here on Pprune that precipitated the action. So what could you have done that was so offensive? Was it the spreading of mis-information, or was it once again a case of attacking the man rather than the arguement?
As you no doubt remember, I recently commented about you being a "particularly nasty character", and the chickens came home to roost.
It may be time to re-invent yourself into something more professional.

Gladiator
7th Sep 2000, 13:54
Titan why do you even bother with this guy?

titan
10th Sep 2000, 17:58
Gladiator:
I know that it seems like a time wasting exercise, but it seems that there really might be a most interesting story behind Farside's fall from grace.... "Fargate" :}
I would be most appreciative if anyone could add some light to this subject. Any speculation too is most welcome.
Thanks

Gladiator
10th Sep 2000, 23:27
Titan leave him alone. He already apologized, saved face by saying, "it was a joke".