PDA

View Full Version : MALAYSIAN MAPA- EGM

squak7700
13th Dec 2000, 10:05
What's the outcome of the EGM?.Plenty of rumours online....goes like this...

Capt Par**** did not follow through the sales and purchase because the price of the shoplot is overvalued.He suspect that the purchase is another bailout which is very common in Malaysia

Like i said THIS IS ALL RUMOURS.Anyone out there who can verify this?

Bob Hawke
14th Dec 2000, 10:34
The MAPA President handles it like he handles everything else - by flying off the handle. Threatening legal action is not the way resolve this issue.

There appears to be very good reasons for his objections. Think about it!

kurmitola
14th Dec 2000, 19:22
It seems that most people are too busy spending their peanuts backdate and totally forgotten that the FTL is part of the MOU. How can we sign an imcomplete MOU ? And worst still for six years ? Yeah, yeah...five years you guys will say but look properly. When is the expiry of the last MOU and start from there....now did you guys see five or six ? tell me !!!!

PILOST
15th Dec 2000, 01:38
Heck!I'm still waiting for an explaination for our previous backdate!Remember the 27% pay rise for 10 days of our annual leave?Guess what?Before I could get one,Snake & Pygmy crossed over!I smelled a rat!Yup the FTL column in the MOU was blank,the B777 & A330 guys were left in a lurch......Some MOU that was!Yes Kurmitola,the FTL wasn't even concluded in the prior MOU!BTW Kurmitola, just wondering which airline you work for?The latest MOU comes complete with the FTL.Are you just trying to wind up some guys?

As for me,I'm glad we've got something when MAS is in their darkest economic period yet.

Safe Flying guys!
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/cool.gif
PILOST

kurmitola
15th Dec 2000, 09:32
Smelled rat once and dont want to smell it again...thats what it is. Now...five or six ? Was the MOU signed complete with the FTL in it or FTL will be signed separately ?Then why didn't you ( I think you are one of the Exco...may be ) explain to me before that the 3 man crew to SYD will be part of it ? and the productivity can be reduced by the company......when the need arises. A lot of us will be very happy to hear some explanation for the whole thing. I was real stupid to vote for the last MOU to be signed....at least I've excercise my rights as a member and the majority won ( hence the 27% and loss of 10 days leave..). Tell me what right do I get this time ?

squak7700
15th Dec 2000, 10:04
So mush for transparency.Seems like all the present and the past that got voted to the executive post have something else in mind,perhaps a stepping stone to managemant.They have to serve their interest first afterall they sacrifice so much of their precious time to MAPA.This will always be a contentious issue,the best is to hire a lawyer or a non pilot as the president,therefore there won't be any conflict of interest.The rot will continue even if you vote in the next generation of excos...SELF SERVING INTEREST

So still nothing about the EGM?Or as usual the issue was bulldozed through.

Bob Hawke
16th Dec 2000, 15:03
If you got brains guys you would bail out of MAPA as soon as you can. They are, MAPA executive, as already said, a mutual admiration society with self serving interests with, I believe, just as corrupt intentions as those that preceded them, IMHO.

You will no doubt be amazed who becomes involved in future management, when the new CEO takes over. It's time to get rid of the self serving interests, and get some real representation. Enjoy your kedai koi house, a momument to your acheivements.