PDA

View Full Version : Synchronise Outlook Calendar over network?

Keygrip
14th May 2008, 12:49
Just looking at my laptop (XP Pro, Office 2007 Ultimate) and my desktop (Vista Ultimate, Office 2007 Ultimate) and wondering if I can synchronise the two "Calendars" over the network (or any way).

I also have a Windows Mobile PDA (iPAQ) that tends to be used for initial data entry, then plugged USB into desktop and it synchs automatically.

Would be nice to have "all three" matching.

On the subject of Calendar, however, the PDA does not show *in the "view/month" or "view/week"* formats, a booking I have for the 17th & 18th of May, but it *does* show tit in "view/day" - presumably because it's a weekend (a setting somewhere) - but the desktop does show the booking.

"Curiouser and curiouser", said Alice to the White Rabbit.

............................................................ ........................................
Edit: I found the "setting" on the PDA. It now shows the booking in all view formats.

(I *do* try).

Bushfiva
14th May 2008, 14:59
There are a few tools that allow this. For example, OutlookSync which is free since development stopped on the product.

If your PDA can synch with 2 computers, you could use that as the intermediary.

Since I'm antidiluvian, I found this useful some time ago: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q195867/. It may motivate you to find something more recent.