PDA

View Full Version : Positive NJE FA Advice?

banewboi
13th May 2008, 22:44
Hi, i know this is my 3rd thread in as many days but i have become seriously addicted to my future.

I've spent all evening reading everything i can find about NJE, which maybe a little "horse and bolted" considering i'm still waiting to see if i have an interview after my phonecall, however, i would like to hear any positive advice about becoming a Corp FA, where people started, what people do to make their CV better, Qualifications?
Would like to here Flight Crew's input on their experience's with Corp FA's (clean please lol), service, crm, attitude, social life and interactions, work/life balance etc?

All opinions and experiences are appreciated and if they can be linked to desired aspects in an applicant, so much the better.

Thanks to the usual suspects in advance and also to everyone else.:ok:

init2winit
14th May 2008, 12:22
Yeah I totally agree with Smallfry, be a crew and team member and join in.

Remember the safety aspects. In my opinion your primary role is the safety of the passengers. Know how to carry out an emergency evacuation, where the fire extinguishers and portable oxygen are, how to open the door and emergency exits, etc... Know the flight times and eta local times, ask the pilots for the weather at the destination so you can tell the pax instead of the "hang on I'll just go and check" answer.

All I can tell you about the history of the CFA's on our machine is that they both came from Airlines. I have heard of CFA's getting jobs straight from college because they "looked the part"!!

Best of luck:ok:

banewboi
14th May 2008, 12:36
thank you both so much,

exactly the sort of things i'm looking for, i've reading everything i can and really tryin to be everything i should be, i hope it's all worth while.

thanks again