PDA

View Full Version : The QF Cadet English Pass requirement??

arnellis
13th May 2008, 15:45
Hi. I was thinking of applying for the Qantas Cadet Commercial program but I got to the High School English pass requirement and it asks for the scaled result, now my TEE English scaled result was 43% it was a pass before it was scaled because over here they feel that TEE english is not as hard as TEE Literature and scale accordingly. Are they likely to even consider my application at all because of this, has anyone got into Q from a similar situation? My overall results were good for the TEE with a 83.05 and I have the pass for Maths and Physics, it was just unfortunatly I was not good at writting essays about random crap. Im actually suprised they have not removed the requirement as casa now requre that level 6 english test.
So is it worth even applying or just stick with getting a job and getting some hours then try overseas later on as im pretty close to finishing CPL and starting IR?

dlx_xlb
17th May 2008, 09:41
I did an oral english test for my CPL its not hard. If you can speak english. You will have no troubles passing it.
As for reaching the requirements for the Cadet program. All you need is a pass.