PDA

View Full Version : Any Info On ATR 42/72 Jobs At Airlinair

pablo2973
13th May 2008, 13:06
Hi everyone, I´m Just Looking For The Latest Info And Jobs Flying As FO The ATR 42/72 For Airlinair ,I´m JAA type rated , Have Sent My C.V Several Times But I Get No Answers Whatsoever,does Anyone Have Any Info About Recruitment For This Operator ? .anything You Can Send Welcome.

Thank You In Advance.

ovo
13th May 2008, 14:57
ATR type rating is mandatory for F/O's !

JB LFPN FLYER
13th May 2008, 15:44
Did you try this ?

http://www.airlinair.com/pages/compagnie/airlinair_compagnie_recrutement3.php

Regards

JBB

FougaMagister
13th May 2008, 18:19
Pablo - unless you speak VERY fluent French, you would be wasting your time. The whole (convoluted) "evaluation"/selection/recruitment process at Airlinair is done in French.

Cheers :cool:

hotelmodemetar
19th May 2008, 11:41
I saw airlinair looking for captains and first officers in flight international last week. They dont mention that you need to speak french. I understand english is more than enough and it will be the airlinair pilots who will have to speak english.

FougaMagister
19th May 2008, 18:16
"... it will be the Airlinair pilots who will have to speak English". That will be fun! :E

Cheers :cool:

fabjet2
26th May 2008, 03:24
anybody knows how much it pays for Capt and if they take DEC direct entry capt with type and 2000H PIC?

Thks.

vendetta80
3rd Jun 2008, 10:09
They need captains more than FO's at the moment. Gross salary first year is 5250 euros on 13 months (around 4500 euros) and will be 5408 in january 2009. But you absolutely need to speak french, procedures and manex are written in french, selections are done in french.
but Airlinair pilots can even speak a little bit of english, just enough to cross the channel or Alps, ;) Fouga Magister!!!

hotelmodemetar
3rd Jun 2008, 13:07
I am affraid that with such a crap/ridiculous salary, even with a 200 euros increase on 13 months for a captain (:oh:), airlinair will never ever find enough pilots. NO WAY ! As a consequence, Vendetta, be prepare for speaking english in the flightdeck even between Orly and Brive or Lannion :} :ok:

FougaMagister
4th Jun 2008, 09:01
Whenever commercial operations are concerned, English should be used on the radio - even in France between a French crew and French ATC. Remember that comms are monitored by other (non-French speaking) crews on the same frequency for situation awareness purposes.

En ce qui concerne le manex et le travail en cockpit, ca peut bien sur se faire en francais, mais apres tout le QRH, les cartes Jeppesen/Aerad et tout le cockpit est en anglais, non?

Happy landings :ok: