PDA

View Full Version : Maldivian Air Taxis

Spinner69
12th May 2008, 06:57
Hi All.

Looking for some info on Maldivian Air taxis. I've done a search but its all out of date. Can somebody tell me how much those FOs and Captains are on anually? How hard do they work? Do they pay and bond for non type rated pilots?

Cheers Spinnerrrrrrrrrrr

Cityliner
12th May 2008, 10:49
Hey Spinnerrrrrrr,

suggest to post your question in the asia forum!
For some reasons the Maledives are not part of the Bahamas :cool:
As long as they are operating only during daylight it sounds that they are not working to hard!

dash 27
12th May 2008, 11:23
Try posts by myself and international hogdriver. Been once or twice around the trailer park.

The Maldives is in the indian ocean. Thats asia. And I strongly suggest you have a liking and a background in floats. Although there are lots of opportunities there, YOU NEED TO RESEARCH YOUR DESTINATION and OPERATION VERY CAREFULLY. barefootpilots.com and youtube maldivian air taxi or seaplanes and you will see some glammer pics.

Best Wishes

Bad to the bones
13th May 2008, 09:56
Saw last week, on flight international (looking for pilots based there) all details are there. www.flightinternational.com (http://www.flightinternational.com) .
Really nice place to work specially if u are young or if you r tired of flying long haul (OLD)