PDA

View Full Version : Will Gladiator sue his present employer?

1-stripper
14th Aug 2000, 20:29
Dear Gladiator:

I gathered from the other threads that you work for Alaska Airlines as a pilot. There had been a few unfortunate events that happened at Alaska Airlines over the last few months. The FAA found irregulariities in the Alaska Airlines' maintenance program and was going to suspend its operation. In your litigiation/defense against SQ, you claimed that SQ is not a safe operator and hence you jumped bond. Here's the million dollar question:

When will you quit Alaska Airlines and when will you start suing them?

Gladiator
14th Aug 2000, 20:40
100 SIAs will never be 1 Alaska Airlines. Nice try.

ironbutt57
16th Aug 2000, 14:54
stripper-1 you are comparing sh**t to shinola, and obviously you don't know one from the other!!!

titan
17th Aug 2000, 06:19
Gladiator:
What were the conditions of the bond at Alaskan?
Is the bond fair and reasonable?
Does the airline treat you with respect and dignity?
Are you being discriminated against there?
Has the airline institutionalsised the art of the "cover-up"?
Does Alaskan have 250 hour pilots operating aircraft scaring the daylights out of you?
Does Alaskan conform with ICAO practices?
Does Alaskan operate on a culture of fear and abuse of power?

Please answer these questions so that I may analyse whether you are likely to "sue your present employer".
Thankyou

Kaptin M
17th Aug 2000, 10:24
Various reports from different people within SIA, indicate that Gladiator was something of an @..licker for several years there, and felt that his career choice [of Singapore Airlines] was a smart one - just as he is boasting to all and sundry re Alaskan, now.

As 1-stripper has indicated, Alaskan has been found in breach by the FAA.

I'm sure Gladiator, alias Vala Fourhoori, is detailing ALL and EVERY event and incident within Alaskan, for future publication when they upset him enough.

BEWARE Alaskan, Gladiator is within!

Farside
21st Aug 2000, 11:07
Gladiator has finally pissed off enough people to be noticed. It won’t be tomorrow, it won’t be next week, but rumor has it that he is in for one hell of a surprise.
Have a nice day VF

1-stripper
21st Aug 2000, 21:47
Gladiator:

Just in case you missed the following news excerpt from avweb.com, I have copied it here for you. It could be useful in future.

THINGS STILL MESSY FOR ALASKA AIR...
Some small things can bring down big airplanes and for Alaska Airlines Flight 261, the latest suspect is grease. The Seattle Times reported last week that NTSB investigators are now concerned that a mixture of two different types of grease could have turned pasty, developed a gritty consistency, and in turn worn down the threads of the jackscrew of the doomed MD-83. Sources near the investigation say that the horizontal stabilizer jackscrew was covered in metal shards and therefore improper lubrication of the part has become suspect.
Unfortunately, how one grease came to interact with another may be difficult to trace. Alaska Airlines has reportedly been using the same kind of grease for the past three years.

[This message has been edited by 1-stripper (edited 21 August 2000).]

Gladiator
21st Aug 2000, 22:03
1-Stripper in case you missed the post by ironbutt57 I have copied it for your reading, please keep it on file for future reference.

"stripper-1 you are comparing sh**t to shinola, and obviously you don't know one from the other!!!"