PDA

View Full Version : muhdzailan - a tidal wave of subjects is only annoying; not informing

titan
25th Feb 2001, 07:10
restraint ......... please!

Gen-X
25th Feb 2001, 14:46
Fresh from the Poli.. I mean the Pilot Academy.

PPRuNe Towers
25th Feb 2001, 16:11
Mudzailan,

Titan put it very gently but effectively. You are enthusiastic and have produced a very creditable site of your own but you're now effectively 'spamming' this site with your posts.

We would be very grateful indeed if you would use the search engine before posting any more queries. I have deleted your post over on Rumours and News regarding the Silkair crash. A search will reveal an immense amount of information and opinion on that topic alone.

You will find the search caption close to the top right hand corner of every page.

We wish you the very best with your career and interests and don't want to stifle your enthusiasm. However, unless you change your posting habits you will find out the hard way that aviators can sometimes be rather more abrupt with their criticism than you might find comfortable.

Regards from the Towers
Rob Lloyd
[email protected]

Sick Squid
25th Feb 2001, 20:07
Well put, PPT (and Titan.) He's getting a lot more slack because of his age and obvious enthusuasm, and everyone has been very restrained. I don't think I've ever deleted so many posts in one day, however!

Anyway, I e-mailed him privately yesterday afternoon so he is now aware of the netiquette involved. MZ, if you are reading this stay with us but do your homework! :)

PS: Have a good holiday, Rob!

Sick Squid
Far East Forum Moderator

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 25 February 2001).]

WLT
25th Feb 2001, 20:16
muhzailan,

Do you want ot be a pilot or are you working towards becoming an airline analyst? Give it some time. You will be able to find answers to most of your questions.

WLT

Skyline
28th Feb 2001, 14:24
Muhdzailan,

Your sincere curiosity about aviation does bring a welcome relief. However, please practise some restraint in posting your many forums. Have you visited the "Wannabes" link? It might be more suitable for you.

Your general questions about employment in Singapore Airlines and educational requirements to obtain an ATPL can be best answered by the SIA HR department and the CAAS. Both of which can be contacted by phone in your own country. They would give you the precise answers you require.

Best wishes.