PDA

View Full Version : Please need help!!!

1FWD 2Back BANG oops
8th Aug 2000, 01:04
Hi,
Anyone do a military helo pilot a favour and indicate to this poor mortal the best way to get a free upgrade on Singapore. Leaving UK Aug 19 for Singapore then carrying on to the other side of world and dreading the thought of cargo class all the way again. Family prob dictates no stopover which is a killer.
cheers

Gladiator
8th Aug 2000, 04:34
Free upgrade on Singapore?

#@*$##@#(~@#?%#@)|~?/@$ ice skating championships held in hell.

Whiskery
8th Aug 2000, 12:52
Have to go with Effendi,Vala, the Crown Prince......what do you call yourself these days Gladys?

All hell will freeze over before you will get upgraded on SQ! I got stuck in London for three days thanks to the SIA policy of upgrading!! I was SQ staff,with 75% ID ticket and that 747 went out of LHR for three days with seats in Business Class but no Y class seats.

"You only pay for economy seat lah,buy J class we help you!"

Sorry Morry,you don't pay me enough!!!!

[This message has been edited by Whiskery (edited 08 August 2000).]

1FWD 2Back BANG oops
8th Aug 2000, 20:36
message reads "****** "

Goldwing2000
9th Aug 2000, 05:14
Hey Mac, you're dealing with SQ here,not your average lose billions every year airline. Read what Whiskery said and that's with staff so unless you come up with the dosh it's 'Welcome,but your seats way back there and oh, have a pleasant flight and please don't dribble on the person next to you' :)

------------
I don't need a frontal lobotomy I prefer a bottle infront of me.

1FWD 2Back BANG oops
11th Aug 2000, 02:15
yeah I know their reputation, still nothing ventured nothing gained and all that bollocks,pay ****** that the amount of freebe flights i give away, but then again am not in a civvy suit worrying about contracts and backstabbers, still will humour me on that long flight in cargo class that this stupid mil driver even asked