PDA

View Full Version : job opportunities for dornier pilot

matteonair
9th May 2008, 19:30
Hi all, I'm a new entry here..
Is there anyone that knows any airlines or charter or private with dornier328jet?
Who knows anything about sun-air of scandinavia?
I'm rated on dornier but I have low hours and I'm looking for another airline around Europe....
Many thanks to all!!!

IRISHPILOT
9th May 2008, 20:06
Cirrus comes to mind, especially with their new MUC base...

cheers IP

matteonair
10th May 2008, 10:41
Many thanks Irishpilot. But what kind of operations cirrus makes? executive I suppose..and also one must know the german to work for them...

IrishJetdriver
10th May 2008, 20:51
Club 328 operated out of Southampton and I believe may now operate out of Biggin Hill. They have 328 and 328 Jet. If he is still there, their head of training is Capt. Stuart Fox. Good man. Flew with him many of times at Flybe.

TurboJ
12th May 2008, 14:42
I wouldn't touch C328 or its equivalent with a barge pole.........

matteonair
13th May 2008, 10:29
Many thanks guys...but anything about sun-air of scandinavian?? They have some dornier jet but how are the pilots?How many hours per month?and the salary?
Thanks again to all!!!

POL.777
13th May 2008, 14:55
You could try and look in the Nordic Forum. Maybe someone will respond there.
Or you could try to put in the words "pilots" and "dk" in google, I am sure you will find a forum for danish pilots, quite a few of them from Sun Air.

I don't know much about Sun Air myself, the pay used to be crap and you had to empty toilets for any period of time between a month and 2 years before they would let you fly the thing. But that was a few years ago, to the best of my knowledge the T&Cs are slightly better now.

Ciao

ScandiAviator
16th May 2008, 08:06
Maybe not - A large part of the pilots in Sun Air are on strike at the moment!