PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Jokillah Singapore Airline

CatII
17th Nov 2000, 17:48
Does anyone know who this man is in Singapore Airline human resours "Anthony Jokillah" and possibly what nationality he may be of?

Regards

addinfurnightem
18th Nov 2000, 07:07
It is:- MRS. Jokillah Anthony - SHE sorts all applications for pilots.

Tel:- Singapore ***********.

(I removed the number and closed the thread due to the speculation below... the lady is not here to defend herself. I'm sure you understand... Sick Squid)

[This message has been edited by Sick Squid (edited 22 January 2001).]

CatII
19th Nov 2000, 20:50
Thanks for the info. I am not a pilot but a ground mechanic that have recently applied for a position with Singapore Airline.
Although I may never have to deal with her, But I have heard quiet a lot about this person among my Flight crew colleagues.
It is apparent that she is very discriminatory on her selection criteria for pilot position.
It seems that company advertised selection criteria's are not considered as such.
As an example two high hour Captains with 747-400 & the other with 777 time and endorsement were rejected on initial
screening how ever others with much lower qualification and none Glass experience were accepted!
Does race play any role in her decision making? I am curious to know the company as I intend to work for them.
Thanks