PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Low time Dubai Job

harborjoe
8th May 2008, 18:37
Hope someone here can help me with a little advice. I am about to be a freshly minted FAA CFI. US citizen Looking for a low time job teaching or FO in Dubai. Have a wife and kids so looking to make some money and have a reasonable quality of life for them. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

ferhankaka
8th May 2008, 21:48
i like the way u put "us citizen" as a qualification...yeah dude i think that does make a huge difference
:)

bluefalcon
9th May 2008, 23:12
Ferhankaka wrote i like the way u put "us citizen" as a qualification...yeah dude i think that does make a huge difference

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I presume you havent been out of your country since a looooong time (if you ever have).

Advice; Read a bit more on world news and find out the general opinion on the U.S now a days. Oh, and dont miss out what the middle east has to say too...:oh:

Harborjoe; check pilotpointer.com, youll find a wide range of pilot recruiters worldwide for all kinds of experience, G-Luck.

pablo2973
9th May 2008, 23:37
Think about your wife and kids before going to a place like that , you live in paradise of commercial aviation ,if you want a change , just change state ,and youŽll be fine .
Regards

PositiveRate876
9th May 2008, 23:39
Check Dubai Aviation based at Ras Al Khaimah. Pay is good and when they gt it you'll instruct on Eclipse 500. I don't think this is something I'd drag wife and kids to though.

ferhankaka
10th May 2008, 00:08
I presume you havent been out of your country since a looooong time (if you ever have).

Advice; Read a bit more on world news and find out the general opinion on the U.S now a days. Oh, and dont miss out what the middle east has to say too...:oh:

hmmmm.....what does that have to do with being qualified from USA? and for your information, i have lived in 3 different countries in my life, India, UAE and USA...

The reason i wrote that remark was not to mock him, but to point out an interesting fact that a graduate from USA is given alot of priority....
and about being well informed abt the world, most cadets in the EK pilot program are educated in the USA, so no matter how deep of a recession USA is in right now, it still has a kick ass education system!

harborjoe
10th May 2008, 01:38
Thanks a bunch guys, I will check out your recommendations. Any suggestions are welcome!