PDA

View Full Version : JAR citation TR?

number
8th May 2008, 16:11
hi all,

I am about to self sponsor my type rating on the citation 2, and I am looking for JAR TRTO. I found several schools such as flight safety, CAE in DFW and Orlando , Simcom International .

Does anyone know of other alternatives?

thank you!

Andi
9th May 2008, 08:16
good morning.

I dont know where u life but check www.michael-hanke.de

As far as I know he is JAA approved,based in Dortmund , Germany.
Hope I could help.
Andi

Notoc
9th May 2008, 12:18
Call Bristol Flying Centre, Bristol International Airport, Bristol - Martin Barnes and Co, +0044 (0)1275 474601 - excellent course providers ! Flight Training in the aircraft !!

number
9th May 2008, 16:23
Thank you guys, I contacted both the schools and I am waiting for the follow ups.
I have a doubt :
Do I need the CPL MEP/IR current to start the type rating on the citation or can I go with the SEP/IP current?
The reason why I am asking you this is because I am renewing my CPL license these days, with the minimum activity, so I would do the SEP/IR rather than the MEP/IP . Would it be fine?

thank you!

number
12th May 2008, 15:08
I'm looking for TRTOs and up to now I have found FlightSafety in Farnborough and the next slot it's for the 5th august 08 ... too late... FlightSafety in Paris doesn't answer, I guess they are in holiday. CAE in Dallas would take too long cause I'd have to go through the TSA.... then there is exas.co.uk , I'm still waiting for an answer regarding the C550 JAR rating,

then I found jetaviation.com and Twinair in Switzerland but no answer yet... does anyone know them?

BenAir and Karlog Air in Denmark, no answer, don't know if they are JAA

abelag.be in Belgium ... no answer

aeronautx.at in Austria... no answer as well

Does anyone know other TRTOs for the C550 which offer JAA ratings?

thanks a lot!

sawaya
13th May 2008, 06:49
keep of twinair!!!!!!!!!! cant say more because if i do i willl just bust up

sawaya
13th May 2008, 06:53
you should be able to find something here

http://www.handbook.aero/hb_training.html