PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Mystique - another story from the annals of Singapore Airlines.

Whiskery
28th Jul 2000, 06:51
It had been a normal 12 day European trip returning FRA-BKK-SIN. It was an all expat crew and we had enjoyed ourselves immensly but were all looking forward to getting home again. The F/O did the sector into Singapore and finished the trip with an absolute "greaser".This was a great ending to a great trip,it was so good that the Captain offered to buy us all a drink at any nominated pub in Singapore in appreciation for us looking after him. I knew he was loaded so suggested the Raffles Hotel.The F/O immediatly disagreed and wanted the Changi Sailing Club as the venue. The Captain concurred (tight **** )and as I had nothing to write in the tech.log(as usual)we were soon on our way to the Club. I asked the F/O what the attraction was at a sailing club when we could have been in town where all the action is! He told us there was this gorgeous waitress there and he needed our moral support to ask her out. I thought this a bit strange as this particular F/O had never needed any support in all his other conquests of the fairer sex.

Anyway we arrived in the bar and the skipper threw a crisp new $50 note on the bar and ordered 3 large Tiger beers. The F/O was continually looking over his shoulder,his keen eyes noticing everyone in the bar and his hands fidgeting nervously with his cigarette. After about 10 minutes,oblivious to the conversation the Skipper and I had carried on, he turned to us with a crestfallen look and sighed:
"Guess it's her night off and she ain't comin',sorry to have wasted your time fellas".

He looked like a pathetic,lost little schoolboy - I ordered another 3 beers. Just then from behind the kitchen service doors appeared this incredibly attractive euro/asian woman.

"I..i.i.it's her!" spluttered Slasher."That's the one!Isn't she great?" His eyes were now glazed like those of a rat about to be struck by the King Cobra.
"Get a hold of yourself Slash,she's only human Mate" replied Kaptin M.
"What if she rejects me? I couldn't stand that, I just couldn't...." bemoaned the now quivering Slasher.
"Relax!" commanded "M".He reached into his nav bag and pulled out a small bottle of what looked like after shave lotion."Put some of this on Slash and she will be all yours mate - forever!"
"I ain't wearing after shave" protested Slash.
"It's not after shave. It's Singapore Mystique eu de toilette,sort of acts like an aphrodisiac and if you want that bird hanging off your arm at Maurice's end of year bash,you'll spray it on now!!" demanded "M".

With that,Slasher sprayed the Mystique liberally over his face and neck and then went in for the kill. He was just approaching her from behind when all of a sudden she froze and through her head back in the air like a mare about to be mounted by the finest stallion in the land! Her nostrils opened wide and she breathed in deeply the musky smell of the Mystique. At once, she turned around and embraced Slasher with such force that his feet were swept from under him.As they gazed hypnotically into each others eyes she at last spoke:
"I am totally yours,every part of my body is yours, to do what you will but first, you must tell me,pleeease..please tell me what you have on!"
Slasher overwhelmed by his sudden change of luck spluttered:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
"Actually, I have a hard on, but I didn't think you could smell it!!!

Slasher
28th Jul 2000, 07:52
I could sure use a squirt of that Mystique these days!

titan
29th Jul 2000, 04:14
"Dear Xavier, I am from a small mid-west university and never thought I would be the one writing to you, however, the other day............"

Whiskery, looks like you made a mistake. Please note that it is Penthouse.com, not Pprune.com. Anyway, I took the liberty of forwarding it on to Xavier for you.
Its been rejected...........sorry
:)

Whiskery
29th Jul 2000, 05:58
Tits,

At least we are getting closer to your real occupation.

Uni student eh?

BAE146
29th Jul 2000, 06:56
One thing I'll say, you are no love story writer Whiskery and going by that sample,you never will be. The girlfriend and I had a good laugh though!

Classic Dick
29th Jul 2000, 14:45
You will never write for Mills & Boon.

However, I will recite that story at the "Beggar's" on Thursday night. I shall also be ringing Brigida tomorrow and you will be rostered for some realistic long haul,you have far too much time on your hands Whiskery.

VelvetStrokes
30th Jul 2000, 10:51
Slasher as a pathetic, quivering schoolboy - the mind boggles.

Whiskery, don't let them put you off hon, I enjoyed your tale