PDA

View Full Version : Vistjet, Terms And Conditions

karya
7th May 2008, 16:07
Dear fello pilots
Do you have some info about this company?? roster? Bases and specially base for Challenger850??

thank you

cheers

INNflight
11th May 2008, 09:23
Bases and specially base for Challenger850??

They don't care very much about where you live. As stated on their website:

Has to be either Austria, Germany or Switzerland, within 1hr of an airport with scheduled airline service.
Note that speaking German is essential.

Ch850 requirements state 5000TT for left hand seat and 1000TT as F/O.
---

They haven't got any Ch850ies yet, but are supposed to get four this yr (June, October, Nov and Dec), along with 4 Ch605s, 2 Ch300s and 2 Lear60XRs.

Edit: their careers site:

http://www.vistajet.com/en/about_careers.php?career=2

karya
14th May 2008, 15:00
Thank you very much INNflight for your info, very helpful

cheers

Taxi2parking
14th May 2008, 18:26
interesting that they require german speakers - if they expand as their aircraft orders suggest, will they be able to source that many pilots who are german speakers?

DinoCraft9
3rd Jun 2008, 15:44
Hi there,

I have an interview with VistaJet by the 26th of june and, to be honest, I'm a bit worried about the german languaje issue...
Well, as posted on their website german is a must but as advertised on Flighglobal they never mentioned this particular...
Has any non-german-speaker gone through the interview yet?

thanks for the help!

Denti
3rd Jun 2008, 16:30
Well, with the way Air Berlin is going there might be 1400 experienced german speaking drivers on the market soon...

DollComber
8th Jun 2008, 22:41
Hi I will have the interview the 3 of september,any info about it will be appreciated.
I don't speak german too and was stated on my CV...:confused:

Thank you!!!!

DinoCraft9
9th Jun 2008, 13:06
Hi Dollcomber,

have a look at their website, it looks like german is no longer a must, they changed the 'essential' for a 'beneficial' so we might be lucky...

DC9gti
17th Jun 2008, 07:36
Hi all, iīve seen in their web that you can live anywhere at a distance of one hour from a major airport in europe. Can anybody confirm that please? Does anybody know something about the A319s? In the hours requirement for the captain position i only see total time requirements, they donīt ask for PIC time or is there any mistake?
Thanks.

legolas2
17th Jun 2008, 11:59
Hi all

anybody going to the Interview the 26th of June? Does someone attended an interview already. Keen to know more about the conditions, as on ppjn the salary is pretty low!

regards

CaptainProp
27th Jun 2008, 12:07
Have interview soon. Any info would be appreciated!

CP