PDA

View Full Version : Coast Jet for MECIR?

arnellis
6th May 2008, 07:42
Hi all, I have been looking at starting my MECIR very soon since im very close to finishing my CPL. I was seriously considering Coast Jet, they seem to offer a pretty good deal, Does anyone have any Comments or Advice regarding them? The other option was Ad Astral at Perth.
Thanks!

Killer Loop
6th May 2008, 09:19
Mate, this subject has been covered in full (do a search). Having said that there seems to be three or four operators that people on this web site are passionate about. Obviously having only been to one I can only speak for one, Johnsons or Coast Jet now. In my personal and humble opinion they are the people to see. If you live in the area or have accommodation then they would be a top chioce. Cheers.:ok:

The PM
7th May 2008, 07:28
Do they still have the student house? Or has it been chopped?

kalavo
7th May 2008, 07:49
Believe it's still there, but with the new owner saying yes to more people, there's a lot more people in the house than there use to be.

Aussie
7th May 2008, 13:45
Cant go wrong with Coast jet!

Did my CIR there a yr ago, and it was very good and of high standard!

Good luck

urkidnme
8th May 2008, 06:03
The new owner has rented 5 new townhouses as "Amira" was bursting at the seams.
She served her purpose well for all those years and is now getting a well earned coat of paint and reno's.
Some good times were had at the old house and if those walls could talk a lot of guys would be very embarassed!! :O

PLovett
8th May 2008, 06:24
urkidnme

Some good times were had at the old house and if those walls could talk a lot of guys would be very embarassed!!

Ain't that the truth.:ok:

Triple Captain
8th May 2008, 11:26
Did you venture next door PL?

;)

PLovett
8th May 2008, 13:19
No but I know of someone who did :} and then she took her husband back.:{

Lefthanded_Rock_Thrower
8th May 2008, 14:04
Did you venture next door PL?

I went to JAS in 96 and that endorsement was available to any "interested" parties, glad to see some thing have not changed, they should advertise that on the brochure.