PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Advice Required

rich1987
5th May 2008, 22:32
Hello,

I am currently in my final year of study at Salford University, UK studying Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies. I have been set a project task to investigate the affect of terrorism on the aviation industry. i am looking into specificatly the affects that companies have had with the issue. Any information would be much appreciated. I am extremely interested in the following aspects;

Pilot Training sponsorships being affected due to September 11th?
Economic impact of terrorist activity
Changes to the company to cope with terrorism
Changes in airport terminals due to terrorism
Any other effects of terrorism with the aviation industry

Your help would be much appreciated and is required greatly. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for a prompt reply and once again thankyou!

Richard Love
[email protected] ([email protected])

Keygrip
5th May 2008, 22:51
Richard, one of the things you agreed to when signing up on PPRuNe was *NOT* to cross post - one subject, one forum.

I saw the reply in Rumours and News and fear that he/she is telling you the correct answer. With all due respect, I doubt you will get much response from such questions.

I was in Disneyworld in January - my buddy (a fireworks expert himself) asked the fireworks guys what sized shells they used. Question was met by "I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to discuss that with you".

If we cannot discuss the size of fireworks, you really can't expect much from security questions on an open forum.