PDA

View Full Version : Malaysian wife hits at sex demands??? Am I missing something here?

gaunty
25th Oct 2000, 17:46
Watching with interest the threads about MAS, then this article appears in the news.

Wife hits at sex demands. Kuala Lumpur

A woman who married so that she could qualify to hire a housemaid is complaining that her husband is intimidating her to have sex. M.L. Hong of Johor Bahru in south Malaysia, said she had an agreement with her husband that the marriage was one of convenience. She said she had to be married because Malaysian law did not allow single women to hire foreign housemaids.
Bit of a worry.
Really enlightened society eh.?
Watch out guys if you're not Malaysian you may have to marry one of the fine local lasses if you want to fly with them.

ironbutt57
25th Oct 2000, 23:17
convenient for her maybe, but not him!!!!

;) ;) ;)

Dr Mahatir
26th Oct 2000, 01:40
Why Anwar Ibrahim not think of this one in his defence for sodomising driver lah? Might have got him more lenient sentence, no?

Slasher
26th Oct 2000, 12:58
If she wants the guy to stop bonking her she should do what the Italians do.

Eat like a horse and get fat!

http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Old King Coal
29th Oct 2000, 17:47
Whilst in the cruise the other day we got to discussing Italian chicks - my colleague was adamant that they're partial to only letting their (unloved) hubby do them in the 'trademans entrance' and reserve the front door for their lover(s) !

Now how / where do I get to marry an Italian birds ?!

Slasher
30th Oct 2000, 07:47
Huh? I thought female rectum-punching was solely a Greek thing!

-------------------------
Slasher S. Skopopoulos.

Gladiator
31st Oct 2000, 05:35
And Singaporean too.

Glady Can Can.

thejoker
1st Nov 2000, 13:26
Maybe the management I know were spawned from Italian women, because they all take it in the "clacker valve".