PDA

View Full Version : Aegean Airlines

packoverheat
30th Apr 2008, 20:09
hello!

Anyone flying for Aegean? How's flying, atmosphere etc...? Are there any vacancies for the moment?

All info very welcome!

thanks!!!

packoverheat
3rd May 2008, 12:50
hello,

so nobody who's currently flying or who has flown for Aegean on this forum....?

thx

levantes
3rd May 2008, 17:38
With the money they earn, internet can be a luxury they can't afford!
That's a joke with a twist of truth in it!;)
Why don't you try www.airliners.gr and ask your question there!

Long D
3rd May 2008, 20:32
Dutchman79Steer clear
:E Stay away!!!! Many Senior pilots left the company with bitterness in the last two years despite the fact that new airbus fleet was coming in.By far the worst experience in terms of very bad management and pilot treatment ......:=Unless you belong to the :mad:CLUB of Olympic Aviation ...

That is absolute rubbish. Many pilots are leaving big companies and no one is trumpeting such accusations against them, I wonder why? Are we getting jealous and are being blinded by our short falls. :=

Aegean is a company with ethics and standards. It changed and reshaped the aviation industry in Greece and set the standards for all who claim they know about aviation. I am proud of the company, and will not sit by allowing narrow visioned people accuse it. It is the best, and in Aegean there are no prefrences. It is a truly professional atmosphere.:D

And those who claim that they are not paid enough, that is also a lie. Remember your words will come to haunt you.http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/icons/x.gif

Long D

levantes
4th May 2008, 16:57
How much do you earn then?
Please give us some T&C in order to answer the initial question!

Iver
5th May 2008, 13:05
Long D sound like management to me. Good selling job with no details or comparison of facts.

rubik101
5th May 2008, 16:45
So, Iver, if you defend the company you work for you have to be management eh?
You and you ilk are a sorry and deluded individuals who thinks that everyone else in the aviation industry is in a worse position than you and all you want to do is gloat over their inadequacies.
I have flown with Agean on a few occasions and have downed a pint or three with a Captain who works for them. He has nothing but high praise for the atmosphere and T&Cs and seems quite happy with his salary.
Why some morons have to assume all is doom and gloom in an airline just because no-one, or only an assumed management stooge, will defend them, is quite frankly beyond me. Posting such idiocy here is just a waste of ions and amps.
But is is so typical of PPrune that I should not be surprised I suppose.

levantes
5th May 2008, 17:45
Again the question: How much money, how many hours you work and any other benefits?:confused:
I want to love Aegean! Help me do that!

packoverheat
15th May 2008, 09:50
hey!

According to ppjn, intercockpit.com is recruiting for Aegean...
After a mail to intercockpit asking for Aegean vacancies, they simply replied that they're unable to respond due to high number of applications send to their agency...

Anyone more info about vacancies with Aegean or an address to send a cv to?
airliners.gr isn't very helpful for me, as my knowledge of the Greek language is for the moment a bit too limited.

Again many thanks!

giorgino
15th May 2008, 16:02
try this number:

0030 210 6694000(telephone number though,not fax)