GoForIt
30th Apr 2008, 14:15
Any feedback on IAC Global?

Are they a good agency to work for?

GoForIt

Phil Squares
30th Apr 2008, 15:36
Run, do not walk away from them!!!

To be honest, one of the worst I have ever had anything to do with. They will not stand by you at all, not that any of them will, but the contract means nothing. The only thing they seem to be concerned about is getting their monthly cut!

If you have the choice, don't know what contract you're looking at, but if PARC is a choice, take them.

Barney Rock
30th Apr 2008, 19:37
Too many negative feedbacks from colleagues with IAC. PARC, CCL, EPA and GAP aviation all seem relatively OK. Good luck!

tom744
30th Apr 2008, 21:58
dear goforit,

a friend and coworker of mine was working for them 9 years ago....although IAC claimed to having paid his tax in japan he was sentenced to pay 60000 US$.
tax had never been paid by them...

just my 2 words....
think it's in line with the last 2 posts

maui
1st May 2008, 00:23
Now if you were talking about IAC Pacific :suspect:, I would be able to say that I have had the pleasure of a win in the Vanuatu Supreme Court, having had them found guilty of witholding money without proper cause. Needless to say, for this and myriad other reasons I would never wish to be their employee ever again.

I cannot possibly add any comment as to the bona fides of IAC Global, as I have only ever been contracted to IAC Pacific.

Maui