View Full Version : Sympathies to EOS crew

Eddy
27th Apr 2008, 07:04
Just wanted to issue my sympathies to all EOS crew following the announcement of the closure of this carrier. In particular, my thoughts are with those in the UK who have only been recruited over the past few months and may have left other jobs only to lose their new one so quickly.

Best of luck for the future.

CJN72
27th Apr 2008, 09:41
I too would like to wish everyone all the best in these trying times. I was accepted with EOS only 6 weeks ago!!!! I was just lucky enough that Air New Zealand accepted me also. Godd things will happen to all crew affected im sure and i wish you all the luck in the world with finding a new job.

old gal
27th Apr 2008, 13:05
I too am sorry for the crew and those training at the moment, especially those that had given up secure jobs before.

I had a feeling something would not be right, however, this has not stopped me feeling disappointed that this has happened to Eos as I was really looking forward to working with them.

Lucky you CJN with ANZ, it was meant to be for sure. Good luck to you.

I hope the other potential trainees for Eos find equal success in securing their job they are in ( I am not secure as i am possibly being made redundant!) or finding another airline position.

Keep chin up folks x

banewboi
27th Apr 2008, 17:46
well guys, that's a real shame, we all know how we felt at the interview, fate is a funny old thing

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/080426/20080426005030.html?.v=1

Virginia
27th Apr 2008, 18:35
Very sad...after MaxJet in December as well. I do hope that SilverJet is not next. It just seems that there is little demand and money to be made from biz class only transatlantic airlines flying from STN/LTN.

I note that several airlines have stopped ops recently...:sad: