PDA

View Full Version : RegionAir

jetjackel
22nd Feb 2002, 15:26
Does anyone know anything about Regionair? Applied about 6 months ago when they were advertising for pilots on every two engine jet made. The initial offer was double what they ended up paying and have since been hiring MD80 Captains and FO's. Seems like everyone is taking advantage of the so called "pilot glut". Base was in Vietnam. The current offer is way below my income level and wondering if anyone is working there with some insight.

FU24-950M
23rd Feb 2002, 14:18
Dont waste your time with these a*** holes. Lots of comments about their previous exploits eg. flying over hrs, salary and accom situation.

Check out archives if you are bored.

FloatJockey
23rd Feb 2002, 17:03
JetJackle sorry I am none the wiser despite having a freind on the inside. I need info on their status but it seens they are a fairly clandestine outfit, no e-mail or web page if I am not mistaken. My freind has also told me of some little horror stories, nothing major but raised my eyebrows all the same. He if flying a bus for them so I am not sure about the rest of the types.. .If you don't mind can I e-mail you with a request for info on Sunny Zurich???

jetjackel
23rd Feb 2002, 23:13
Certainly FloatJockey.

[email protected]