PDA

View Full Version : Far East Contracts???

peeproon
30th Sep 2001, 09:55
Can anyone on this forum shed any light on who/which airline in the 'Far East' is looking for contract F50 crews as advertised on Sept 18 on the climbto350 website? The agency have no further details on the advert except to say it's a 'growing airline'!

The reason for my question here is cause the agency in question are very backward in coming forward when it comes to any details.

Any info from you folks in that region would be greatly appreciated.

ps: anyone know the name of a Japanese regional operator with these aircraft???

help somebody, help! :confused:

Flame Out
5th Oct 2001, 18:55
Heard that a small regional out of Thailand, Air Andaman, is looking to expand their fleet. They are currently using a couple of Jetstream 32s. I believe they are based out of Phuket, an island down in southern Thailand. I'm not sure but if this was advertised on FL350 or not. :)

peeproon
9th Oct 2001, 07:03
Flame Out, very interesting and thanks for your info. Paradise lost is another name commonly used for that part of the world. Bring it on if thats the operator. :D :) :cool:

QNH1013
9th Oct 2001, 12:22
I've indeed seen Air Andaman's Jetstreams at (lovely) Phuket and lately even bashing the circuit in what must be base training. No sign yet of any Fokker 50's there though.

WSSS
9th Oct 2001, 15:01
Air Andaman appears to be looking for Dash 8 crews .....

Check this out ... ----> CLICK (http://www.airandaman.com/jobs.htm)