PDA

View Full Version : Air One Cityliner recruitment

buzzlight
24th Apr 2008, 14:21
Sorry for posting in english on the Italian Forum. Does anyone know about pilot recruitment in Cityliner?. Do you need to know someone in the company to get in? Im a Captain on the EMB145 with more than 4000 Hrs.

Any feedback is appreciated

Kind regards

Buzz

liftman
24th Apr 2008, 21:48
Hi, since you are a captain MAYBE you do not need a good connection, but general rule is no connection no job.

Anyway the company doesn't respect personnel a lot.

Hard shifts, minimum rest average of 75-80 hours a month for about € 4500-5000 if you are on permanet contract, if you come through an agency I don't know.

Generally speaking Cityliner is not really a good place to work in, and I would add sadly that Italy is now one of the worst country to work as a pilot.

Hard shifts and poor respect from management.

I am italian, but my personal opinion is to stay weel clear from this country...try Luxair or Bmibaby, both operates EMB 145 and both looking for pilots.

Good Luck.

PS. for my Cityliner collegues: why you don't describe the situation in your company? It is to difficult to say something in English?

buzzlight
25th Apr 2008, 11:11
Thanks Liftman for the quick reply.

Do you know if pilots in Cityliner has the chance to move to the Airbus after years in the company?

Happy flying

Buzz

liftman
25th Apr 2008, 20:02
NO CHANCE.

Cytlinier and Airone Major at the moment are two completely different things.