PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now? - Ex Mount Cook Skiplane Pilots

Eurocap
18th Jan 2002, 12:35
September 2005 will be the 50th anniversary of the Mount Cook Skiplanes in New Zealand.

If anybody knows of any ex skiplane pilots who have worked for the Mount Cook Group in the last fifty years who are still alive it would be nice to know there where-abouts.

Sick Squid
18th Jan 2002, 15:17
First, if anyone has anything to add to Eurocaps search, then click <a href="http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=000982" target="_blank">here</a> to take you to the open thread in the "Contacts" Forum.

Eurocap, I know your intentions are honourable, however multiple posts to multiple forums of the same topic, even a non-contentious topic like this one are not the way to endear yourself to the runners of this bulletin board; increases the bandwidth, and the moderators' workload.

May I suggest you edit your profile to leave your e-mail address visible, allowing your ex-colleagues to contact you privately, should they so desire?

I'm closing this down in here, but it will still remain visible.

BTW, bumped into one of the Mount Cook 748 guys in a Ski chalet in Chamonix c.1993. Good lad, but it's so long ago I can't remember his name for the life of me.

All the best.

Sick Squid

[ 18 January 2002: Message edited by: Sick Squid ]</p>