PDA

View Full Version : Airborne Nuclear Weapons

cornish-stormrider
23rd Apr 2008, 12:24
Now thats got your attention....

I was trawling the net, I'm bored and its lunch time and I stumbled across the "mistake story" about the USAF and the loading of the live warheads last year. I found a nice conspiracy theory about how it was (and I had to laugh) stolen for use in the USA by the CIA as an excuse to turn Iran/Iraq/Afghan etc into a glassy puddle.

My question is this? who can find the most preposterous conspiracy theory (with links) and submit it for us all to have a chuckle.

Obviously lets not try to break opsec etc but shall we all see what the armadillo hatted ones are thinking we do....?

Bonus points if you can tie it in to "cancelled" aircraft projects etc.....

Have fun and remember, the truth is out there/in here/under your bed/in a secret bunker/surfing with elvis (delete as required)

MostlyHarmless
23rd Apr 2008, 16:04
[ Deleted by moderator ]

theron
23rd Apr 2008, 17:49
[ Deleted by moderator ]

what you have there is a classic cia cover up :p

Tightflester
23rd Apr 2008, 18:11
[ Deleted by CIA ]

johnny99
23rd Apr 2008, 18:15
I say follow the money

Dan D'air
23rd Apr 2008, 18:19
An anagram of [deleted by cia] is belayed edict. Oooer Spooky!!

brickhistory
23rd Apr 2008, 20:13
In a profound bass voice with the appropriate breathing noises:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

XV277
23rd Apr 2008, 20:15
Just search 9/11 and Pentagon 757

BEagle
23rd Apr 2008, 20:47
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday..
Both Presidents were shot in the head

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln’s secretary was named Kennedy.
Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839..
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names.
Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford.'
Kennedy was shot in a car called ' Lincoln ' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in a warehouse.
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot; he was in Monroe, Maryland.
A week before Kennedy was shot; he was in Marilyn Monroe.

Dan D'air
23rd Apr 2008, 21:00
Beags,

Where are the coincidences in your post then?? Surely that's just the natural run of things...................

TEEEJ
23rd Apr 2008, 22:45
NATO losses during Allied Force in 1999. These guys actually believe that hundreds of manned aircraft were lost in combat and are still being covered up to this day!

Even PPRuNe gets a mention in the hunt for the truth!

'The "secret" site is the PPRuNe message board for military pilots. I've spent several days at that site fishing for information until that Sherlock from The Observer scared everyone away with his article.'

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws002/natolosses-review01.htm

http://www.aeronautics.ru/natodownfaq.htm

http://www.warinfo.org.yu/natodown.html

http://www.truthinmedia.org/TruthinMedia/Bulletins2000/tim2000-5-1.html

TJ

Archimedes
23rd Apr 2008, 23:24
Didn't realise that JFK was a necrophiliac...

BentStick
23rd Apr 2008, 23:31
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility filler :hmm: ;

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=42

http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

peterperfect
27th Aug 2008, 07:47
Cover-ups and conspiracies are a load of bollarko, our security forces are simply not clever enough. Now that the Official Secrets Act period has expired, I can tell you chums that on (deleted by CIA) I was personally involved with a nuclear (deleted by CIA) in airframe # (deleted by CIA) flying west over the (deleted by CIA) peninsula in the (deleted by CIA) after launching from (deleted by CIA). We got attacked by 3 (deleted by CIA) and had to jettison the (deleted by CIA) into the sea. Years later USN (deleted by CIA) found them and returned them to be dismantled and stored at RAF St (deleted by CIA).
Cover that lot up you Omega-loving bstards if you dare ! signed (ppruner deleted by CIA on (deleted by CIA) his body disposed at (deleted by CIA).....).

chris_tivver
27th Aug 2008, 08:34
I can't provide links (for obvious reasons) but when working on a warship programme many years ago I had a very worried (and somewhat gullible) PA ask me for advice.

She had a letter addressed to a name she didn't recognise. So she had opened the letter and was even more worried.

IIRC it came from Prince Harold of England and gave us details of a secret design to prevent said warship being hit by a torpedo. The design consisted of a cylindrical cube that would rotate at high speed about one axis.

Naturally I realised the great importance of this design immediately and gave it to the mechanical engineers. Regrettably they completely failed me and never managed to provide me with a rotating cylindrical cube. I am sharing this with you all now but I must pass on the restriction Prince Harold implored me to obey - don't tell the French

Warmtoast
27th Aug 2008, 11:53
Conspiracy Theory

‘A story appears to be true. It is widely accepted as true. It becomes a heresy to suggest that it is not true – even if it is riddled with falsehood, distortion and propaganda.’

c130jbloke
27th Aug 2008, 12:08
You all need to get out more :uhoh::uhoh:

Especially the guy on the Serbia web site.....

And I still think that Elvis is a waiter at the Mirage :eek:

Capt Pit Bull
27th Aug 2008, 12:13
In a profound bass voice with the appropriate breathing noises:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

I think you'll find that should be a not particularly deep voice with a distinct west country (English) accent....

cornish-stormrider
27th Aug 2008, 13:58
Cap'n PB.

Git orrf moii Deathstarr, you'm worryin moii stormtroopers,

Tare this shiip apaaaarttt, oii wants my traaaactoorr.

The ciiderrr is strooong with this one.

Sorry, thread drift.

Back to topic.

I heard a good one last week about the sat-navs in cars actually being two way and are transmitting locations to MI5,6,7,8 and 9.

apparently it makes it easier for the Omega's to track you.

barnstormer1968
27th Aug 2008, 16:59
The above mentioned actor sounds nothing like that (or is it that he does, but I haven't noticed as I sound exactly the same!:E)

I was going to tell you that he and I went to the same school (or for posh chaps like Beags...We were schooled at the same establishment), and that it was named after a scientist linked with space, but I won't as it may give away my secret identity away.

Anyway, I have a conspiracy.... I think that the RAF rundown on nav training is linked with (deleted by MI5) and also ties in well with the expansion of (deleted by MI5) or any other burger chain

Dunhovrin
27th Aug 2008, 18:21
I think we've been here before but just Google chemtrails.

I used to spout that Stealth was fake. I think I even did an SP on it at METS. It was when the first 117 crashed in Nevada. I reckon, sorry reckoned, they just dumped an old F-5 there and then put a big Do Not Enter cordon round it.

The gist of my SP was:

"OK Mr Gorbachev, we've got these new super bombers that you can't see. If fact we've dozens of them. No hundreds. All out back of the hangar. Whatcha gonna do?"

And I still think Dreamland is fake and the real spaceship technology is being tested at Republic on Long Island.

Capt Pit Bull
27th Aug 2008, 18:41
The above mentioned actor sounds nothing like that (or is it that he does, but I haven't noticed as I sound exactly the same

Total thread drift I know, but do a youtube search on the topic...

"You aar paart of the rebul alliunce and a trayter!"

I rest my cayse!

mr fish
27th Aug 2008, 19:14
george bush------------------------gordon brown------------------------------------kings cross--------------------------------------------------------------------------ky jelly--------------------TSR2-----------------------------------------------pineapple----------------------------------------------pointed end-----------------------------------------------------------------------------MILES M52--------------------------------------hurt but happy--------------------------project blue book-----------------------------------tell his wife:O

BEagle
27th Aug 2008, 20:20
Echelon..............................................

Occasional Aviator
27th Aug 2008, 21:26
Madeleine McCann was abducted by the Daily Express when they realised they wouldn't get another ten years of front pages out of Diana (who was killed by interflora).

LowObservable
28th Aug 2008, 15:51
The real story is GLUG GLUG COUGH GASP CHOKE GURGLE

I hate being waterboarded.

Beatriz Fontana
28th Aug 2008, 18:27
Nobody's mentioned that the first moonlanding by the yanks was actually real. Now there's a conspiracy!

Green Flash
28th Aug 2008, 19:11
Exactly which moon did they land on, eh?;):eek:

mr fish
28th Aug 2008, 22:31
at the risk of being serious for a minute( i have a headache!!), is it possible to see any hardware actually on the moon?
for the life of me i cannot think of a reason why not, or am i being a little dim----probably!!!:\

TEEEJ
29th Aug 2008, 00:25
Google Moon is quite interesting to see the general locations of where the missions landed.

Google Moon (http://www.google.com/moon/)

The laser reflectors planted on the Moon by some of the Apollo missions are still used today.

Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_Experiment)

The Japanese sent a Moon probe/sat up in 2007 for scientific purposes.

YouTube - Japanese moon probe - KAGUYA (SELENE) high definition video (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1mc42J76Q)