PDA

View Full Version : Wokka over Whitby!

BusterBuster
22nd Apr 2008, 15:17
Cheers to wokka crew for a fly-by over Whitby golf course today at 1320L. :D
Dont see you fellas round this neck of the woods much nice change from the usual Tucanos.

Note- Linton guys please note, its always nice to see you to see you NICE as well:)

jammydonut
22nd Apr 2008, 15:38
Expecting a Royal visit for golf perhaps ?

ZH875
22nd Apr 2008, 17:40
Where's William today?

Essexbird
22nd Apr 2008, 21:00
Don't know where William is, but we did have Princess Anne grace Southend Airport today, but alas, she didn't arrive in a Chinook. Obviously not important enough for that privilege/perk/jolly, or perhaps it was that she was actually WORKING!

ZH875
22nd Apr 2008, 21:13
we did have Princess Anne grace Southend Airport today......or perhaps it was that she was actually WORKING!

I wouldn't have expected anything less from the Princess Royal, The one Royal underneath the queen that is actually worth her salt.:ok:

As for the rest of them :(

Essexbird
22nd Apr 2008, 21:16
Yep, she's cruising the old golden mile in the XR3 right now, or so I'm told and then going on to TALK (formerly TOTS - 'Talk of the South' nightclub, for those not in the know) to dance in her white stiletoes around her handbag whilst drinking Diamond White!

Essexbird
22nd Apr 2008, 21:38
Well, all I can say to that is......although I'm an Essexbird, I'm not that kind of Essexbird. I'd rather go down the rugby club and drink pints of bitter with the lads, than dance round my handbag! Being serious for a mo, I would like to second the comment that the Princess Royal is a credit to this country and does a stirling job :ok: