PDA

View Full Version : Nice....04R views?!

betterfromabove
22nd Apr 2008, 08:49
Hi

Might seem like a strange request, ...

Does anyone have... or know where I could get... a photo looking down the runway 04R at Nice with the town / mountains (hopefully with a gorgeous dusting of snow upon them...) lurking behind??!

Did a pretty extensive search on airliners.net & googling & was amazed to find zippo!

Would like the photo as it would be a great for the cover of a presentation I'm putting together.

(Had exactly that view the other day....., but my camera was er, guess where....well out of reach in the overhead locker. :ugh:)

Can anyone help?!?

Many thanks
BFA

richatom
22nd Apr 2008, 10:00
If you want to hire a small plane in Cannes and do the hop over to Nice pmail me.

betterfromabove
22nd Apr 2008, 10:12
Funny you should ask that, because was trying to get a couple of people together for a trip either down the coast or to Corsica, using one of Cannes Aviation's DA40's...

Would you be interested?? There's another lapsed PPL on here who'd been keen to make it along too.

(Yes, might be lurking with the spotters, but actually am a PPL :O)

Getting a shoot along the approach into 04R at LFMN is another thing though, unless we could swing a G/A off an ILS (not easy apparently to negotiate, but we can try...) or touch the wheels & see 200 euros fly off into the bay ;-))

I'll get back in touch with CA if you're up for it....I'm around for May though, so we'd better get ourselves organised I guess...!

BFA

ratarsedagain
27th Apr 2008, 12:58
Have one looking down 04R if you're interested.
send me a pm.
Cheers.