PDA

View Full Version : Are SQ and SilkAir still hiring cadets in the near term?

ultrajetfuel
20th Dec 2001, 22:26
Hi all,

Please give an update if possible on the hiring status of SQ and SilkAir for cadets. Also, rumor has it that one of the pilots from SQ006 has gone a little crazy. Is that true? Please gimme the inside scoop if possible. Thanks again guys.

Something which I cannot figure out: I was told there are 3 factions of people in Flt. Ops. management at SQ? Who and what possibly could that mean? Sick Squid, please gimme a chance to learn about it before you happily edit this interesting topic.

ultra

Sick Squid
21st Dec 2001, 14:20
I only edit that which is potentially libellous (therefore leaving Danny et al open to legal action,) and that which identifies individuals by giving away too many clues to their identity. One previous post on this topic happily named-names and chucked around some fairly heavy insinuations and allegations. It had to go.

As long as people stay within those fairly reasonable boundaries above, posts can stand. Private e-mail is always available if you really must name names.

I don't derive any pleasure from editing, by the way, but it is necessary to cut down the number of lawyers letters Mr Fynne receives every week.

[ 21 December 2001: Message edited by: Sick Squid ]</p>

Kaptin M
22nd Dec 2001, 14:15
Looks, to me, more like a baited hook from ultrajetfuel, rather than a genuine inquiry.
The topic header has little - if anything at all - to do with the ensuing questions!

New York Pilot
22nd Dec 2001, 21:39
I concur with Kaptain M, a definite baited topic!!!

ultrajetfuel
30th Dec 2001, 22:53
Hi guys,

Gimme a blody break will ya? This is not a baited topic at all. My topic is really my topic. Seriously, not interested in topics that stretch beyond what I have posted. No flamers please, so please contribute if you have something postive or factual. Thanks a again and have a great 2002. No time for BS like what Kaptin M or NYP thinks.

ultra