PDA

View Full Version : Easy Jet Great news ! The local contracts are coming !!

nuageblanc
19th Apr 2008, 13:49
After Spain, Switzerland,.... France !! next ones are Germany and Italy !!
Looking forward to seeing local contracts in poland once you get a base in Warsaw, or any soon bases in eastern countries with low terms and conditions !

It is definately time to apply to major airlines guys :}

SmokeAndNoise
19th Apr 2008, 13:59
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ama/lowres/aman138l.jpg

Ennie
19th Apr 2008, 17:52
Here she is again, bad mouthing easyjet, it gets very boring you know.

Have you nothing better to do with your life?

Apply to a major, just left one - actually have a life now and don't have to drag a suitcase around europe five nights a week staying in hotels with strangers.

I get the feeling you failed the easyjet selection at some point and are so bitter about it this kind of post makes you feel better.

U 2
19th Apr 2008, 18:36
Correct me if I am wrong.

As I understand it , easyJet likes to keep things simple and preferred the UK contracts anywhere.

But needed to produce local contracts as the crews are based in their countries.

Last thing I heared is that the contracts are not bad at all.
Further agreement with Balpa representation even abroad is in a final stage as well.

It is definately time to apply to major airlines guys
easyJet is a major airline :rolleyes:

nuageblanc
19th Apr 2008, 21:06
there you go my friends ! The management is drinking champagne... he has eventually managed to keep you all happy with lots of ilusion while at the same time they are braking the terms and conditions in different parts, that reminds me Ryanair style :ok:
A local contract in every nations, that's europe :eek:
No more freaking UK balpa!! national associations of pilots really hates low cost companies as it is the base of downgrading salary and condition. Dont expect national association of pilots to defend you as their presidents are all flying for Air France, Iberia, Lufthasa, LOT, SAS, Alitalia, CSA, etc...

To the one who told me I failed easyjet, I can answer you I have never ever sent my CV there; I dont need to leave a major AF-KLM group to a crappy low cost company with maximum work and minimum salary.

Guillaume :O

Saabdriver
19th Apr 2008, 21:15
Ezy wouldn't hire an arrogant asshole like you ....

Sy Clic
19th Apr 2008, 21:37
Nicely said!!!
But hey, are easyJet hiring anyone these days?

OPEN DES
19th Apr 2008, 21:43
Very sad.

Fortunately I know better and my friends at the 'majors' as well.

Speevy
19th Apr 2008, 22:00
Naugeblanc,long time ago I asked you to come back and explain what EPG stand for, since you were in SNPL and you knew how things work much better than me...

No anwer yet from your side, any update?

Speevy

Speevy
19th Apr 2008, 22:16
I forgot:

No more freaking UK balpa!! national associations of pilots really hates low cost companies as it is the base of downgrading salary and condition. Dont expect national association of pilots to defend you as their presidents are all flying for Air France, Iberia, Lufthasa, LOT, SAS, Alitalia, CSA, etc...

Are you sure?

Still waiting...

To the one who told me I failed easyjet, I can answer you I have never ever sent my CV there; I dont need to leave a major AF-KLM group to a crappy low cost company with maximum work and minimum salary.

Yeah Right..
Are you taking at home as much as we take?

No.

Do you have more chance for your career than us?

No, and if you don't fly for Airfrance you have the same chance I have to get in as I do ... And you don't fly for Airfrance, but for the cheap and ugly sister so stop saying what you are not!

FliegerTiger
20th Apr 2008, 05:53
There's a reeeeealy useful function on this website, it's called the "ignore list"!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

loveGSM
20th Apr 2008, 06:55
I Had a chance to see the terms and conditions (a proposal) for the Italian contract,
Though I don't know how it is in respect of the Uk one it is much better then the ones of most Italian airlines.
For sure I will be shortly sending them my CV...

PPRuNeUser0178
20th Apr 2008, 09:19
I added this little white CB to my ignore list ages ago, must agree it makes for a much more adult conversation.:ok:

nuageblanc
20th Apr 2008, 10:21
AHAHAHAH hey speevy DB has nothing at all to do with EZY. We are 100% AF KLM, and OF COURSE we work less than you and we make MORE take home money... The company offers the type rating and there is no direct entry captain to steal or internal promotion. DB is not flybe or bacon eh ?!! :8
Maybe you read ppjn and you think you know my company....

I say again, and it is basic common sense: SNPL, SEPLA, etc really, really dont care at all about the low cost airlines as their president are all long haul captains for the corresponding flag carrier Air France, KLM, Alitalia, Iberia, LOT, etc, etc, etc.
However, yes, your inscription is very welcome as it is not free of charge. :}
We need your monney baby ;) and to attract you we'll promess you the moon :ok:

Is it because you know you will do all your carrier in an A319 that makes you so stressed ? imagine yourself after 5, 10, 15 years in the same bloody aircraft type, doing gatwick alicante gatwick malaga gatwick :yuk:

"that is not my cup of tea" :=

do you know in which eastern coutry will easyjet set up a next big base to try to cope with hard competition? do you think it will be possible to pay the crews far more than the local market ? I really dont know. Michael O Leary has known that for many years now...

http://www.1r.pl/images/wizzair/wizzair_mapa-dest4.jpg

Bokkenrijder
20th Apr 2008, 10:28
Easy Jet Great news ! The local contracts are coming !!

I dont need to leave a major AF-KLM group to a crappy low cost company with maximum work and minimum salary.

So how do you know that local contracts are coming when you don't even work for EZY? :hmm:

I dont need to leave a major AF-KLM group to a crappy low cost company with maximum work and minimum salary. Why don't you spend a little bit more time enjoying your life with this 'major?' Go party! Chase some of those cute AF flight attendants! Or are you that ugly that the girls won't talk to you, so you therefore spend all your time typing bullsh!t stories about EZY because you failed the selection....? ;)

joe two
20th Apr 2008, 12:22
Quote from this guy called Nuageblanc , 5 months ago :

Ok but what if an FO like myself currently flying CRJ happens to apply to EZ ? will I have to go to a TRSS or a DEP scheme ? If it's TRSS then they can keep there vacancy and give them to a CTC cadet

TRSS is intended for inexperienced pilots giving them the good opportunity to start with a major airline , in this case easyJet.

The direct entry F/O position is intended for experienced F/O's.
At present an experienced F/O is considered one with experience on the A320 family (and or B737).

Unfortunately , nuageblanc , you are "in between" those two possibilities as you are to experienced to want to opt for TRSS, yet to inexperienced to opt for a direct entry F/O position.

I hope this answered your question , asked 5 months ago.

Sorry for the late reply , and by the way : you really shouldn't take airline's hiring requirements for flight crew so highly,
the requirements for direct entry F/O's at some airlines may drop eventually when the need arises.

Good luck and try to behave. :ok:

Bokkenrijder
20th Apr 2008, 13:07
Oh, by the way nuageblanc, since you're already so sure that we will get local contracts in MXP, DTM and SXF, could you shed some light on the terms and conditions? How much will we earn? Pension? Sick days? Sector pay? Etc..

Thanks in advance, you're eternal wisdom is always appreciated by the pilot community! :rolleyes:

PENKO
20th Apr 2008, 14:28
So nuage, I find you interesting. When did Air France, or KLM acquire a CRJ? I must have mised this fact. So when is it you will transfer to AF's A340? Or KLM's 777?

A-3TWENTY
20th Apr 2008, 15:42
Hi Guys,
have you heard about a base in Lisbon??

A-3TWENTY

Speevy
20th Apr 2008, 15:51
AHAHAHAH hey speevy DB has nothing at all to do with EZY. We are 100% AF KLM, and OF COURSE we work less than you and we make MORE take home money... The company offers the type rating and there is no direct entry captain to steal or internal promotion.

I can only say one thing: you are a liar.

I know for a fact you don't take home as much as we make, you don't have a stable roster, and even if you fly less, you are gone avg 3-4 days a week spending time in hotels around Europe.

Your time to comand is around 7-10 years, even if there is no direct entry captains.. and you don't fly the same type either...

TRSS still make more money than you and if you say otherwise again you are lying, I know and stop it!

EPG?

Still no answer?

Cmon do at least some research....

Speevy

P.S.
Since you think no unions are willing to take care of our interests, here some homework for you:

http://www.eurocockpit.be/content/view/579/429/

P.S.2

Is it because you know you will do all your carrier in an A319 that makes you so stressed ? imagine yourself after 5, 10, 15 years in the same bloody aircraft type, doing gatwick alicante gatwick malaga gatwick

"that is not my cup of tea"

Frankly not problem at all for me doing LGW-AGP and back for the next 20 years, at least when I come back home I still have my wonderfull family waiting for me..

Bokkenrijder
20th Apr 2008, 16:13
So nuage, I find you interesting. When did Air France, or KLM acquire a CRJ? He's prob an F/O with Britair who missed the boat into AF, still hoping for a DE captain job with EZY and a Paris base... :)

F4F
20th Apr 2008, 16:37
Well nuageblanc chéri, I'd like to remind you that you don't work for a major... and most probably never will, all assuming you really are a pilot and this fantastic attitude of yours is no simulation :}
You guys at Britair, Airliner etc are just playing the prostitute to AF/KLM, please bend for more, sorry, no vaseline this time :E

live 2 fly 2 live

The Flying Cokeman
20th Apr 2008, 19:21
Nuageblanc,

So you don't like flying Gatwick - Alicante for 25 years!? Is it any better flying Paris-Lorient everyday for 25 years? No I didn't think so, just like Britair paying better than easyJet :E

PENKO
20th Apr 2008, 19:43
Bokkerijder, that's just what intrigues me with this character. If he was Air France doing long haul I would write him off for being pompuous. And do not get me wrong, I do not care what he flies, I mean, I am the kind of guy that is jealous of his mate who flies a Fokker 50 on better terms. But like others pointed out, this nuageblanc is bragging about AF-KL when all he does is flying the feeder lines, in a feeder company. Again, no disrespect, I just try to imagine what angle he is coming from!

nuageblanc
20th Apr 2008, 20:16
that's good fun to read my Easyjet friends getting worried about AF-KLM :}

So what do you think I make in DB ??? You must be confused with Airlinair or regional do you ? I have had a look on the website at EZY but the salary is LOWER the same amount of hours in a month !!!
Ah by the way, do you think I was paid 90% of my salary on the first 6 months ? do you think my pension scheme is at rate 7% ? :}:}:}

Be careful guys, because to compete with wizzair, skyeurope, airberlin, niki, Vueling, you will have to work more than them and get the same low cost airline salary. I am not sure SNPL is gonna use its energy for orange A319 flyers :ooh:

Bye bye 5453 rosters, Balpa, etc...
Have you spoken with some ryanair guys and there different working contracts changing every months ? that's life.

Bokkenrijder
20th Apr 2008, 20:32
Nuageblanc....come on....be honest....you can tell us: have you ever been dumped by a boy/girlfriend who worked for EZY, or did you fail the selection? :oh:

Why are you so focussed on EZY?

Just enjoy your time in that "premium" airline (Britair) that you work for, keep on hoping that you will one day join main line AF on the 744, and let the people in EZY worry about EZY! :p

PENKO
20th Apr 2008, 20:32
So when will you fly that 747?

mason
20th Apr 2008, 21:36
There seems to be a lot of bitterness towards low cost carriers
will some people ever grow up and get on with there lives
and besides there should be more comraderie here and
less back stabing .

susoal
20th Apr 2008, 22:21
It is fine to talk about EasyJet, but what is not fine is when you fail to respect all the pilots working at EZY. First of all local unions do defend our interests at the national level...In fact they are defending our interest right now, a lot better than you think or even know. Like I said in the Title, before you open your BIG mouth you better get a little more informed of what is going on in the aviation world ( oh, yes, I forgot to mention that there is a world outside the AF-KLM )...(:

I could give you MANY reasons as to why the local unions are interested in EZY pilots, but I am not going to bother since I am sure they are of no interest to you...

And yes, I am working for a " crappy " low cost airline...which allows me to see my family EVERY SINGLE DAY...as I am sure yours is the same...¿right?

Enjoy your job and good luck

Speevy
21st Apr 2008, 08:02
So what do you think I make in DB ??? You must be confused with Airlinair or regional do you ? I have had a look on the website at EZY but the salary is LOWER the same amount of hours in a month !!!

LIAR

You are just lying..

Speevy

Nice flaps
21st Apr 2008, 08:38
I have had a look on the website at EZY but the salary is LOWER

Go easy on the poor sausage, I think he's just forgotten to do his currency conversions...:E

Cityliner
21st Apr 2008, 09:19
I think I saw you in a AF painted EMB120 these days! :ok:
But seriously did you start this thread to piss everyone off?
Get a life or maye just a new Boyfriend

Wingswinger
21st Apr 2008, 09:23
He's like a favourite blackhead, isn't he? It doesn't matter how much you squeeze him he keeps popping up.

Nuageblanc = tete noire :}

5 RINGS
21st Apr 2008, 09:51
Quote:
that's good fun to read my Easyjet friends getting worried about AF-KLM

Ah by the way, do you think I was paid 90% of my salary on the first 6 months ? do you think my pension scheme is at rate 7% ?

Be careful guys, because to compete with wizzair, skyeurope, airberlin, niki, Vueling, you will have to work more than them and get the same low cost airline salary. I am not sure SNPL is gonna use its energy for orange A319 flyers

Bye bye 5453 rosters, Balpa, etc...
Have you spoken with some ryanair guys and there different working contracts changing every months ? that's life.

Unquote.

Hello NuageBlanc,

as Britair is one of the most enjoyable airline to fly for how can explain they're struggling filling their recruitment sessions? and please no lie this time, they denied me the opporunity to reschedule mine as they wre short of applicants...

Tell us please how do you and your colleagues feel about Britair yachting sponsorship? You bunch of muppets still happy with all this money spent on yachting events rather than on pay rise?

Are you also happy with the fact that Air France buys Regional EMB190 while Britair'sbeen talking about CRJ1000 for ages, but will have to pay for it herself if she wants it...

Come on, tell us the truth for a change...

Finally do not try to say I'm frustrated because I failed Britair recruitment, I just gave it a go to warm me up for FlyBe...and guess what...it worked to perfection :ok:

laurent-ez
21st Apr 2008, 09:53
Everyone ( paris based fd ), pls do not forget many gay cabin crew read your posts, they are quite upseting sometimes, you all seem to be very nice persons on board, very open minded, so pls try to moderate your "between the lines comments " on gay crew when writing on forums, pls do not forget who brings you breakfast... you have the right to not think gay friendly of course, but your comments are somehow at the edge of homophoebia, and they can hurt some of your colleagues back in the cabin who have a great admiration and respect for you and the work you do.

nuageblanc
21st Apr 2008, 10:25
LIAR

You are just lying..

Speevy

I asked you how much do you think an OPL make in DB take home ? (not speaking about french social inssurance and excellent pension scheme) ??
Is it lying asking you so ??? :bored:
Maybe you are completely confused with Britair and Regional which is not the same, and Airlinair which is even worse.
Please just answer to my question :D please please!!

And no, I am not a PNC, and I am not a gay. But as opposed to you, I would never take this argument to insult someone.:= :yuk:

Flying an A320 (sorry, 319 :)) for 30 years, doing luton-malaga-luton-alicante-luton, staying 20 minutes on the ground and going back is not my definition of being an airline pilot. If you ont want to travel, just be a bus driver at london and you will see your wife everynight :ugh:

5rings, no coment, stay in england (I like english wine, rosbeef, onion potataes ships andexpensive lifestyle and ****ty weather all the year :}). Of course a dash 8 is much better than a CRJ.
And I dont know why you are saying DB is short of pilots, well it's true more and more are going to air france mainline (sorry guys to give you such a pain), but DB still have far more applicants than position. Maybe you are to old and not enough graduaded to send the CV. try again.

susoal, local contracts are just new, just wait a bit, and you'll rapidly see the slight but constant downgrades. Especially when an new base in eastern countries will come up in order to fight against HARD local low cost competitions.

bye4now
Guillaume :O

PPRuNeUser0178
21st Apr 2008, 11:51
Honestly guys, try the ignore function, I can only see the responses here and not the little twerps posts so I can only guess that he/she is posting their usual ramblings that are the words of a child, let me guess CRJ best thing since the Wright brothers he earns more, does less flying his future is on a 744 soemwhere bla bla bla bla.

He is a child.

Ignore him, he will learn the error of his ways one day, don't rise up to his pathetic tripe.

He probably is a fence side spotter.

Once again, the ignore function, it's great:ok:

sawaya
21st Apr 2008, 12:24
HI guys and girls i just wanted to know if easy swiss fly the airbus or Boeing,

thanks

kriskross
21st Apr 2008, 14:56
Sawaya, the 'bus at both GVA and BSL.

Speevy
21st Apr 2008, 15:45
So NB,
I give you one last chance then, How much you make net?

Net, means pocket money!

Cmon...

Post it here and let us be jealus...

Speevy

P.S. wonderfull state pension... it seems Mr Sarkozy wants to lower the garantees on any state pension including the Pilot one, let's talk about it in 4-5 years would you?

superced
21st Apr 2008, 18:17
HEs making 4OOOE a month net no more!!!!

Thin Albert
21st Apr 2008, 18:32
Well nuageblanc you arehopeless and a shame for the whole KLM AirFrance group, i am sorry for the guys who have to fly with you.
And by the way I wouldnt want to change my swiss local easy contract into anything else!! And be sure i know all the other contracts very well.
:mad:

Speevy
21st Apr 2008, 18:39
HEs making 4OOOE a month net no more!!!!

Then as I thought he is no making as much as we make in U2, not even as a TRSS.

Speevy

F4F
21st Apr 2008, 19:31
nuageblanca shame for the whole KLM AirFrance group:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D (well, enough of those now, lest I sink to the same level :E
And sorry Thin Albert, but I suggest to better that quote to a shame for the whole pilot community

live 2 fly 2 live

P.S. est-t-il vraiment possible que la bave du crapeaud n'atteigne pas la blanche colombe?
En attendant bonne chance (t'en a besoin, crois-moi) et merci pour le divertissement :8

dartagnan
22nd Apr 2008, 08:57
regrettably nuage blanc is right about flying for a "major" .
the life style in his company is good, and the pay is good.
I don't really understand what you have against him.
and i believe too that easyjet try to make the life of his pilots harder.more work for less money.this is pretty much everywhere the same these days.:{

I sent my cv 3 months ago to regional, and I got a negative answer today.I hope to fly with nuage blanc one of these days....:pthe french food is so good!

PENKO
22nd Apr 2008, 10:04
Dartagnan, in what way or form is Britair a major?
-the food? That's all you mention in your post.
-pay seems more or less the same, (if the ammount shown is net, still can't really compare).
-you will only fly long haul if you join mainline Air France. When will that be?

So effectively, what is the difference? It's still a small regional airline operating under 'glorious' AF-KL.

Just to be sure, if Britair is your thing, then good for you. No one has a problem with nuage for loving his airline. If he opened a topic extolling the virtues of Britair, no one would bother. But if he critisizes others for staying in easyJet, he better come up with some real good reasons. So far I have seen very little.

Yes, he mentions long haul and how we are not pilots until we have flown big planes. Who cares about long haul? If I ever have a decent opportunity I'll try it for a change. But it is not my goal.

Mr Good Cat
22nd Apr 2008, 16:18
Sarcasm[A] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm#endnote_lead) "Morganne" is stating the opposite of an intended meaning especially in order to sneeringly, slyly, jest or mock a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony), with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound. Sarcasm can also be used in a humorous or jesting way depending on the intent of the person speaking...

PENKO
22nd Apr 2008, 17:31
Merde! What was I thinking?:}

757_Driver
22nd Apr 2008, 18:31
nuage has obviously got a chip on his shoulder about something - and working for a little regional is not working for a major, regardless of what the shareholders have on their letter head.

Anyway what is a 'major'
the largest airlines in europe (by passenger numbers - 2006) in order are:

KLM/AF
Lufthansa
Ryanair.
SAS
BA
Easyjet
Iberia
Alatalia
and so on.

In 2007 provisional numbers Lufthansa take over teh top spot and easy are now bigger than BA, and ryanair only took about 5% less pax than KLM / AF.
So Nuage may hate Easy, but its the largest airline in the UK, so I'm pretty sure that qualifies it as 'major'

Busbar
22nd Apr 2008, 20:18
It's funny, reading this thread and listening to some of the people that post on here, reminded me why I stopped reading this stuff a long time ago.

Some people really need to drink beer and discover women!

With that I wish you good luck. I'm going back down the pub!! :ok::O

Mercenary Pilot
22nd Apr 2008, 20:27
A "major" is a US term that is used to describe an airline that posts more than $1 billion in revenue in one financial year and operates aircraft with more than 100 seats.

krisschy
23rd Apr 2008, 09:38
Guys, we all now that this Guillaume is just an idiot and life will learn him the main quality for a pilot : HUMILITY.
The only thing which can sometimes pissed me off, but only when I'm tired (busy with my double LGW-ALC...and crappy salary...and 5/4/5/3 stupid pattern..etc) is that we have the same passport.
He's just the reflect of what France is all about in Aviation... The Group Air France and the Gobi desert beside...
I think nuage blanc is ready to join Air France which selection process is certainly unable to detect this kind of character...
Aviation is not turning around the Groupe Air France whether it's best Airline or not ?
thank you to the rest of the world to welcome french pilots fairly for what they know and not for who they know, like your breath taking company.

Give us break, fly your Aircraft, prepare your Air France selection, take care of your girl friend, Have a stroll with your dog across the beautiful Bretagne, become a volunteer for a good cause, read books to open your mind...

Que la Paix soit avec toi

757_Driver
23rd Apr 2008, 09:48
A "major" is a US term that is used to describe an airline that posts more than $1 billion in revenue in one financial year and operates aircraft with more than 100 seats.

Ok - thanks I didn't know it had an 'official' meaning!

Anyhoo, easys revenues as far as I can tell are somewhere in the 2 to 3 billion dollar mark, so that makes them a 'major' by that measure too.

teamax
23rd Apr 2008, 10:27
Wow, this is a shocking insight into the attitudes of some regional and low cost pilots.
Any non pilot reading this stuff would take a dim view on both your airlines, I suggest you change the subject.