PDA

View Full Version : Great Idea by PPRUNE

autopilot_99
22nd Aug 1999, 01:17
I am proud to launch this new forum. It is a
Great idea to have a Middle East forum. This is something that we in M.E were missing.Thanks to PPRUNE. I am going to promote this page by informing all Middle East Carriers Pilots to participate in this forum. Great job !
Autopilot_99

CaptA320
4th Sep 1999, 04:47
Here here Autobrake, now we just have to come up with to write in it. Not that I don't have a lot to say, but where do I start.

faheel
4th Sep 1999, 06:47
Sorry, but you are too late ,
I made the first posting back on the 26th :)

[This message has been edited by faheel (edited 04 September 1999).]

ironbutt57
4th Sep 1999, 08:28
our own forum finally...should be a relatively happy one i hope!

Rabbit
5th Sep 1999, 15:23
Yes it could be a plesant forum provided someone dosn't do something silly as I dare say will happen because it's human nature.
Until then
Havea nice day

Kapton_Kaos
7th Sep 1999, 15:11
ACHTUNG OZMATE EXPATS:

For those that are interested I've posted an aviation trivia quiz in Jet Blast today. So if you need something do do whilst 'slipping'
& have already done the crossword give
this a go.

Cheers
Kaos

------------------
One hundred, fifty, thirty.....

ironbutt57
7th Sep 1999, 18:10
let's hope they keep for their dununder forum

CaptChaos
9th Sep 1999, 03:09
Looks like you're no good at thinking up your own names are you now?

Kapton_Kaos
9th Sep 1999, 17:05
CaptChaos: Don't tell me you've never turned up at a party in the same frock as someone else? My first choice was Xena, but there's already one of those. If I had a choice as to whom I should upset I'd choose you over the Warrior Princess anyday.

Your name obviously relates to how you fly (albeit tongue in cheek) whereas mine relates to the stuff incidentally your aircraft is riddled with & the associated havoc it can sometimes cause.

Ironbutt57: With the utmost respect I did leave the quiz to the Dunnunder Forum (JB to be precise), I was simply advising fellow Australians in the ME of it's existence. If you can come up with something better let's see it. You haven't sent me your answers so I'm assuming it was a bit too hard for you.

Truce Okay.

ATB
Kaos

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Kapton_Kaos (edited 10 September 1999).]

ironbutt57
10th Sep 1999, 14:42
been downline haven't seen it