PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Infos

alexpilot74
14th Apr 2008, 10:28
Hi everybody,
I'm planning to move to Tenerife for an job overthere.
I would like to know some information about the cost of life (with particular reference to house rental costs), quality of life, and the quality of medical structure (just in case...!! i hope i won't need).
Keeping a "normal" way of life (tha wolud mean living without asking for a "moon walk", but also without renounce to a dinner in a good resturant with my wife and my small child) how much shoul be a resonable pay?
(i understand... depends on a number of factor that are so different from person to person, but it will be usefull to have a general idea).

If i'm going to be so lucky to recive some info, i will appreciate the help.
Don't esitate to send a private post if you wish.

Thank you.

ppppilot
14th Apr 2008, 11:03
Ciao
We use to say:
cigar.....Habano
plane ....Americano
woman ......Canaria
;)
Anyway, as you are already married, we call Canarias "Las islas afortunadas"
Italian, hummm. You and your family will enjoy
Tailwinds

nikitown
17th Apr 2008, 00:55
Mate Tenerife has 2 AD wich makes it a pain on the xxx, so first you should know where will you b base, as a rule of thumb the charters & foreigners are based on the south and the regional on the north.
The north is the capital so the locals;cities, a little+culture, the south unstead you got the Brits and Germans & all type of surfing facilities. People here expend an average of 1000€-3000for singles, trust me 3000 is too much hey don't fell down I don't burn more than 800€/month but I've got to say that I'm a little tight down w/ my money.
Here are 3 things quite cheap: gas(4 d car), alcohol & cigarretes everything else is quite the same as the main land(eg. Spain)
Hope has help u in some way
all the best
a collegue

Roales
6th May 2008, 17:41
Hello alexpilot74

I´m a Canarian person. I live in Tenerife.
If you want, you can talk with me and I recommend to you lots of sites, all of you need.