PDA

View Full Version : IDG Cayman Ltd and affiliates

JJflyer
18th Jun 2001, 13:39
WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING.

Steer clear of these airplanes. After working for them for over a year and a half the D/O ( retired Captain for a US major ) terminated my employment on april 3rd with a FAX backdated to the 1st ( Smart old man ) I was at that time owed 23384.65 USD. Since that they paid my April salary but 6000 USD but not the rest of expences and per diems. This amount started to accumulate in September. No intention has been made to pay this amount owed.
During phone conversation with company Riyadh based finance manager, he pointed that the American D/O residing in Denver Colorado has not forwarded any payment information to the finaces office. Who is telling the thruth and who not????

Unfortunately I am not the only former crewmember in this situation and it seems that there are several large companies worldwide that are also owed considerable amounts of money.

Stay away from the US management and this company until there has been a potitive change in the aircaft administration otherwise you are bound to get hurt. You will be supporting yourself while on the road and without any guarantees that you will ever get paid.

As far as I know of both of the company airplanes are still sitting in USA with unpaid maintenace bills accumulating to about 180000 USD and several liens on them.

JJ :mad:

Post edited for further info.

It seems that IDG in Saudi is not be blamed for this unfortunate situation. Information I have obtained in the last few hours would point to the direction most of the problems if not all can be traced to the American (MIS)management. Hopefully this situation can be corrected swiftly and without the involement of lenghty lawsuits both in Saudi and US.

[This message has been edited by JJflyer (edited 18 June 2001).]

DownIn3Green
18th Jun 2001, 18:20
The planes are still in SAT and under liens from the maint facility and others.

I understand these guys have an F/E on the payroll who is supposed to be monitoring the maint activities. (i.e.-compliance with Daniels System, etc.) Unfortunately, this guy apparently hasn't been paid since Feb and hasn't been near the aircraft since April.

I bet the Cayman Island authorities would like to know that one of their "registered" aircraft is being maintained in this manner.

Are they still trying to run "charters" JJ?