PDA

View Full Version : ULR Layover at Slaveship EK

EFIS123
13th Apr 2008, 04:20
One of the other EK threads had a guy referring to a 48 Hour Layover in Houston. Is that a new development - has management woken up and amended the IAH Layover, and perhaps GRU, LAX, and SFO to a 48 Hour Health Permitting Layover.

Or am I smokin shisha again??!!! Please confirm it remains the deathspin 24 hour embarrassment to aviation safety/professionalism.

Sheikh Your Bootie
13th Apr 2008, 04:41
Nope habib, still 24 hours, or less actually more than 99% of the time, due delays and f**k ups in DXB every day. More like 20 hours in the hotel in IAH, unable to get decent rest. Ed, TCAS and the like keep burying their collective heads in the sand :mad: Will it take a smoking hole, to change their minds..... :ugh:
Only 1 GRU/week is 48 hours, and the YYZ is the ONLY one with decent rest, as the Canucks only allow 7 flights from the UAE/week to Toronto. That includes EY as well.
As for LAX and SFO, well i will be dialing 2 and bidding for anything else. Inshallah i will be successful :yuk:

SyB :zzz:

trimotor
13th Apr 2008, 06:36
I'm told that if you check the details of some recent IAH flights you'll see some dead-head pilots, as a result of two of the management team pilots operating and evaluating the effect of 48 hours layover..