PDA

View Full Version : Amendments

2ndGen
13th Apr 2008, 01:34
I just got a set of AIP's, CARS, CAOS etc etc, and want to know why I got a stack of outdated amendment pages in the folders? Am I meant to do anything with them? I checked all the pages in the AIP and they have all been superceded.
Also I'm assuming there's no reason to do anything with the old pages other than chuck them in the bin??
Any hints?:}

crank1000
13th Apr 2008, 05:43
The same thing happened to me. When I rang to complain I was told to print the CAO and CAR ammendments from the net. Why didn't you give me an up to date set in the first place? "Sorry" was the only answer I got!

Make sure you ask for you flight safety magazine also because they won't send it if you don't.

adamk
13th Apr 2008, 11:34
If you work the maths....(my horrible ones), that instead of subscribing to the CARS or the CAOs every year. you can invest in a laser B&W printer($80) and print one out every year. and itll still be cheaper in the long run then have a subscription. :E:ok:

kalavo
13th Apr 2008, 12:12
Scary isnt it?

Though I've noticed CASA aren't keeping their website quite as up to date any more... so you may actually have to subscribe to the CD if you want to stay current with CARs/CASRs/CAOs