PDA

View Full Version : DAK flights April / May

HZ123
11th Apr 2008, 18:32
Today in the 'Mail' is a tel number for a number of last pax flights on DAKS from a variety of regional airports. Having already lost the paper can someone help with the number or contact. Thanks.

wub
11th Apr 2008, 18:52
Google 'air atlantique' for a complete itinerary

treadigraph
11th Apr 2008, 21:33
Apparently you can book on line, but I can recommend the personal touch via the telephone - the lady who booked my flights was extremely pleasant and can teach at least one of the UK's major carriers a thing or six about customer relations.

Well done Air Atlantique, damn shame Eurocrats seem to wish to curtail your professionalism.

Anyone booked for the 11am flight out of Biggin on May 24th, I'd be pleased to meet up for a drink in the Jail Inn afterwards.

corsaman
14th Apr 2008, 21:40
Just booked my seat for July 7th, ex Belfast City. Can't wait! Sadly they didn't offer speedy boarding, so I'll have to take pot luck.......:rolleyes:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
15th Apr 2008, 07:17
They know how to charge - £99!! Ninety-nine pounds!! Typical rip-off-Britain I guess. In New Zealand we had a flight in a Catalina for £30 and the RNZAF Dak was doing trips for a similar figure. I'd love to go on it - only other Dak trips I've had were to-from Jersey in 1967 with my wife for our honeymoon.

If you can afford it - enjoy it. Brilliant aeroplane.