View Full Version : Nex Aviation

747-crew
10th Apr 2008, 15:48
hi guys i have been invited for an interview with nex aviation in dublin based at galway ireland, does anyone have any info on this airline such as the working conditions pay etc etc.
your help would be most appreciated.

thanks

VS-LHRCSA
10th Apr 2008, 16:25
Can't speak for Nex but it it's based in GWY, then it should be operating the -146 for Aer Arann. I'm guessing this is some kind of wet-lease arrangement operating their flights to AMS, BOD, FAO and AGP. WAT is also in the mix, so unless they have a base there also, be prepared for W patterns.

GWY is a nice place to be based, a bit on the pricey side though but then most of ROI is if you're from the UK.

747-crew
10th Apr 2008, 17:21
yeah it is a wet lease arrangement with aer arren but i dont know if i want to relocate from england to galway, as i cant seem to find any sutible accommodation.
also i was told its all short haul with atleast 4 sectors a day, with 3 euro flight pay, but i dont know if i want it or not.:confused:

VS-LHRCSA
10th Apr 2008, 18:01
If you can find a room somewhere, it would be worth it for the experience. It is a nice part of the country and I can't imagine the operation being that big or busy, so it will probably be a nice 'family' environment to work in, like Aer Arann at GWY. If it's nightstops, beaches and birds you're after then it's probably not going to be for you.

747-crew
10th Apr 2008, 18:26
thats not what am after as av ''been there done that'' am getting married soon, so dont wana leave my future wife in engalnd the pay sounds good and i was told i will be flying alot so don't think i will take it.