View Full Version : Oman Air After 09/04/08

Omania335
9th Apr 2008, 10:23
Very Sad News we heard today Morning,

Ina Lelah w ina elehi Lraj3oon

Where will u go Oman Air After Ziad Al Harmi

black hawk down
9th Apr 2008, 17:55
Ziad was a great man and a close person to all aviation people in Oman,he made Oman Air grow like it never did before,he will be missed alot
Allah yir7am Ziad

priceless
9th Apr 2008, 21:40
it is sad news ..... but the company will go on

fractional
9th Apr 2008, 21:45
What is the real story?

skygod
10th Apr 2008, 09:19
Mr Ziad will, surely be missed. Great man, several improvements in Oman Air since he became CEO. He introduced the new "Wings of Oman". He Engineered the total rebranding of Oman Air.
May his Soul rest in peace!!!!

SKYGOD... :-(

al_bazz
10th Apr 2008, 10:31
Heart attack

black hawk down
10th Apr 2008, 11:32
what do you mean by (whats the real story)?
what do you think it is or what did you hear "Fractional"?

fractional
10th Apr 2008, 14:10
PPRuNE is not Oman Air's Crew (or Company) News. Living nearby I heard nothing about what happened to the CEO. Therefore, if that's the case, it would have been helpful just to start the thread by saying "Very sad news. Oman Air's CEO, Mr Al Harmi passed away..." and then continue with whatever text.
I looked everywhere yesterday and found nothing leading to any news about Mr Al Harmi.
This is the only place I found news about the Mr. Haremi and this today: http://www.omantribune.com/index.php?page=news&id=24397&heading=Other%20Top%20Stories

Note: communicating effectively helps to dissipate rumours or do we want to make this (very sad thread) a rumour?

black hawk down
10th Apr 2008, 16:03
you are right,when news came out yesterday very little could have been made out of it,he would have been around 48 years old and what i heard that he was due fro a heart catheterization today the 10th?!? but by gods will he didnt make that one more day.God bless his soul

fractional
10th Apr 2008, 18:00
Tks black hawk down.
Oman Air ought to have done something about this already no matter what. Mr. Al Haremi's message and picture are still on. Not very nice at all regardless it is a weekend or not.
http://www.omanair.aero/wy/aboutus/aboutus_corporate_information/aboutus_corporateinfo_ceo.htm

BKK
11th Apr 2008, 19:08
Yes he intoduced the new branding and that was just one of his dreams and there are more to come and i am sure the pepole who are working with him will continue his path to make all his dreams come ture, becouse i am sure there are more to come.

Ali Baba
13th Apr 2008, 20:00
Things happens, but life has to go on. you never know with the new CEO who was appointed day after.:ouch: BKK LGW and the rest is nobody dream, is the goverment plan and more to come once they receives the aircrafts.