PDA

View Full Version : Emirates address....

L337
20th May 2001, 00:36
Not willing to fill out the online application, and having searched the Emirates webby without success, anyone have the "correct" address to send a CV to the "correct" man at Emirates?

Cheers in advance.

L337

wizzflight
20th May 2001, 15:11
Why are you not willing to fill out the application on line? If you don't like using the internet, don't join EK. We do everything by internet - roster bidding, tickets, leave application, company messages, etc. They like your application to come in by internet, because then the relevant details go straight into the database.
Good luck with your application.

L337
20th May 2001, 20:31
So.....You've taken the time to reply and be rude to me. Yet you have no idea at all as to what my circumstances are. What gives you the idea I don't like using the internet? Who are you? Tell me, do you work for Emirates? I need to know. Are they all as ignorant as you?

... and thanx for the address

Poul
21st May 2001, 03:19
Gentlemen

I am happy to apply via the net, and I will as soon as someone could answer how it is to work for EK and what living in Dubai is like. My family situation (Australian wife) makes Dubai the perfect half way between grandparents in Brisbane and Scandinavia. Norway is a nice place in the summer, but try a winter (we have two, a green and a white one).
What are the chances for a 35 year male 6000 +, hr 3000 + hr jet (Citation, Falcon) and 650 hr DC 10 FO? Is it possible to be based I Australia after some years in Dubai? I would be happy if someone with inside information could help me out here.

Thanks again

------------------

[This message has been edited by Poul (edited 20 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Poul (edited 20 May 2001).]

Check 'Six'
21st May 2001, 06:11
Web address: Emirates.com, and yes do join us we need more pilots all the time. This is a "WONDERFUL PLACE"

Good Luck.

kizito
21st May 2001, 15:45
Mr. L337

Hope this helps,

http://biggles.net/recruitm.htm

Good luck
kizito

SID the STAR
22nd May 2001, 00:40
WIZZFLIGHT.
2 questions,are you a pilot? last but not least,do you also fly your planes via the internet?

L337
22nd May 2001, 23:26
Kizito,

Many thanx.

L33T

Warlock2000
23rd May 2001, 22:56
L337,

I have no idea who wizz is, but I don't see that he (I presume from his post that wizz is a HE as EK do not have any female flight deck crew) was being rude. He simply mentioned a fact, at EK just about EVERYTHING is done via your home PC.

You, on the other hand, should consider being a little more polite - especially as around here English is not everybodys first language and more importantly, YOU are the one seeking employment. For all you know wizz might just be person doing your interview!

If this is how you handle misunderstandings in communication, please don't waste your time applying.

By the way, enlighten us, what are those GOOD reasons why you won't fill in an online application?

TristarGuy
29th May 2001, 08:48
Just finished apllying online with emirates. The process was painless. i like the way they keep the flight time breakdown simple.i.e. they don't care how many hours you had at night in a multiengine vs single engine or turbine me vs recip etc...and all the nonsense I have seen at some major airline applications here in the US. Anybody knows when the interviews will begin? I kno Emirates have had the posting for a while now...Any feedback is appreciated