PDA

View Full Version : Airline cadets Australia-new school(rubbish)

weezythef
7th Apr 2008, 14:15
New school opening up in qld that goes by the name ACA.They say you might have a shot at a gig on the right hand seat of a Turboprop but it's apparently he same mob that was running the infamous cadetship in sydney, where most of the students were told during or after the MECIR stage that they don't stack up to the standard.The 95k+ students spent with hopes of a decent job opportunity were all gone to the healthy bank account of the faces behind the hoax.It's a joke and I don't understand how this can be allowed.

www.airlinecadets.com.au

training wheels
7th Apr 2008, 14:38
What type of aircraft is a TP? Or do you mean turboprop?

And the website doesn't really say much either ...

Mecarsa Bitrusty
7th Apr 2008, 15:18
Was or is this the company supplying cadets to Skippers?

j3pipercub
8th Apr 2008, 01:22
WEEZYTHEF!!!!!

Very Short Absence, thought you were never to be seen again?

PyroTek
8th Apr 2008, 01:54
j3pipercub, i was under the same impression, after the fuss weezy put up in my thread.

MakeItHappenCaptain
8th Apr 2008, 09:08
Was or is this the company supplying cadets to Skippers?

Think Macflite/Jetflite had a hand in that. They ended up moving to GC after AF. Coincidence as to where the wesite's address is? Anyone know if they're the new one advertising for a CFI for a new business at YBAF?

Cetnik
8th Apr 2008, 14:51
Why are they so bad?
This is a great chance for me as long as they don't require maths and physics from yr12.

Dragun
9th Apr 2008, 00:11
WEEZYTHEF!!

What happened to this comment you made in the 'Griffith Bachelor of Aviation' Thread less than a month ago?

weezythef is not interested in the weakness of this forum where arguments and personal opinions seem to turn into throw and bag games all the time and is herefore leaving pprune for good effective immediately

Pyro, J3 and myself remember your comments quite clearly.

Have you finished your CPL yet or are you too busy giving career advice to everyone else before you've even got your first flying job?

Much Ado
9th Apr 2008, 02:56
weezythef have you read the sticky on libelous threads?

'Click'