PDA

View Full Version : Practice Exam questions (In Australia)

PyroTek
7th Apr 2008, 05:20
Hey, Doing my Radio and Pre-Solo exams in a bit (will do Pre-Area solo/BAK later)
Does anybody know where I can get some practice radio/pre solo exams?

I know that the schools make their own, but is there anywhere where i could grab some general tests involving australia/worldwide procedures etc?

(I have the Aviation Theory center text books at the moment, no trace of a radio exam, and i'd like another practice radio exam because the one i have got from my flying school, i've pretty much memorised the answers)

redsnail
7th Apr 2008, 11:05
G'day Pyro,

You'll probably get a more accurate answer in the D&G forums.

Cheers

BrisbaneR33
8th Apr 2008, 02:20
I reckon if you know all the answers for your school's practice exam then you should be set. The exams are both very easy. You are also allowed to have a copy of the CASA Visual Flight Guide which you can purchase from Airservices. Most of the answers are in there so being fimiliar with where stuff is will be helpful. The book is worth buying as it has a fair bit of useful information and worth keeping in your flight bag.

The Bob Tait BAK & PPL books have a lot of practice questions in them. The Queensland pilot shop at Archer has a lot of different texts etc. You could always head in there and ask what they have?

PyroTek
8th Apr 2008, 08:33
Alright, since i'm a teen with little/no money, I might borrow a visual flight guide from a mate!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure i'm set for both the exams!

Thanks anyway :D