View Full Version : Servisair Ireland

flyflybaby
3rd Apr 2008, 13:59
Hi i will be working for servisair in cork soon. I heard that when dublin airport is busy they fly staff up there is that right?? What are they like to work for and is it easy to arrange days off?? Do they provide a staff car park and do you have to pay for it? Any information that you can give is very welcome

homerjgm
3rd Apr 2008, 22:34
may be worth asking at the interview

skihi
4th Apr 2008, 08:05
Cant answer your question reference sending you upto dublin. However in my experience with servisair, rosters are given with minimum notice and not set to a particular pattern. In other words they roster you as and when required on a weekly basis. Dont expect a social life whilst working for servisair or even expect to plan ahead as planning isnt in their manual.

corkspotter
4th Apr 2008, 22:39
Evening Flyflybaby,

Currently working at Servisair cork,

To answer your 1st question, Nobody has been sent to work in Dublin when Dublin has been busy since i started there 5 years ago, However, there is close co-operation with shannon and there have been a number of occasions whwre staff have worked at Shannon.

With regards to Skihi's comment on rosters, rosters are issued 3-4 weeks in advance, so there is nothing to worry about there. Im sure Skihi wasn't trying to scare you off the job before you even start!!!

Corkspotter

corkspotter
4th Apr 2008, 22:47
Evening flyflybaby,

To answer your last question on your previous thread,

Newcomers to Cork get paid fortnightly.

Regards,

Corkspotter

flyflybaby
6th Apr 2008, 17:46
thanks for all of your help