PDA

View Full Version : Performance & Planning Study CPL

ksa5223
2nd Apr 2008, 21:06
Hi,

I am just doing some study for my exam, for most of my subjects I read both the ATC book and the BOB TAIT version before sitting.

Would you guys reccomend this or is the ATC book sufficient? Reason being its quite a large book!

Thanks.

WannaBeBiggles
2nd Apr 2008, 22:45
Can't say I've seen the ATC book, but can recommend the Bob Tait book. As with all his books it equips you with everything you need to pass the CASA exam.

Just take your time, it is a big subject and some of the principals take a little to get your head around if your not mathmactically minded.

Do all the exercises in the book, get the cyber exams and you'll be set :ok:

Trojan1981
2nd Apr 2008, 23:02
:ok: The Bob Tait book should be all you need, and then the cyber exams if you are still not confident. The only problem I have found with the books is they contain small printing errors in practice exams that can change your answers.

TwoTango
3rd Apr 2008, 07:33
If you find after going through the books you are still a tad rusty on it, see if you can get an instructor to sit down with you and help you through it - the loading in particular is one of those areas where I think a little bit of guidance can make all the difference...

Flash_11
3rd Apr 2008, 12:30
I used ATC and found it covered the subject sufficently. Good luck